Home

Helmet Stickers

This is a discussion on Helmet Stickers within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Helmet Stickers

yeah, they are there in dynasty mode but they are done incredibly poorly and very hard to see at times. I too thought they were left out only to see them at certain angles. I thought in past games they actually use to tell you how many each guy had on his helmet with a number on the player's screen. maybe that will be a NG feature return in 2012 if we are lucky! Not holding my breath though...
Old 08-13-2008, 12:44 PM   #18
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Helmet Stickers

This is strange because I see the stickers just fine. For those of you who can't see the stickers for your players, can you see them for the other team (IE. Fist playing as MSU, can you see OSU's stickers)? Maybe this is a bug where you can only not see your own.

I play on the 360 on a 65" Mitsubishi HDTV without an HDMI port and I very clearly see the stickers for Ohio State and Michigan State when I play them in my dynasty. Purdue's are harder to see in game, but I can see them too. I haven't played Georgia or FSU so I don't know about them.

I played MSU in week #7 of 2009 (IE. fairly early in the season) and I saw their stickers then. When I played OSU at the end of 2008, players like Beanie Wells had helmets completely full of stickers and even their O-Lineman had a few stickers on them (meaning I could see both helmets full of them and helmets with only a few).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »