Home

NCAA 09 for PS2?

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 for PS2? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #17
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NCAA 09 for PS2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblu54
did they fix the dynasty bug with player promises? cuz i'm in my 10th year of my 08 dynasty and I have about 10-11 promises that should have disappeared around year 4-5 but they don't leave... so every year i have something stupid like a guard wanting to play the HB position and i always lose a player or two to a broken promise i didn't make for them
i heard they did but idk personally
Old 07-23-2008, 05:10 PM   #18
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 09 for PS2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
no problems other than fumbles being a little high, but honestly, would you rather have 18 glitches and bugs or a game with a tad high fumble percentage? I didn't think so haha

when you get the game check out this thread, it has the rosters for max-drive and in .psv for PS2 on PS3:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...completed.html

I have a ps3 but want to download ps2 rosters without buying memory card, max-drive, etc. Is there a way to do this by simply using a flash drive?

If so, can someone please respond and explain the process to me in some detail? I'm fairly illiterate regarding any sort of data transferring from CPU to console.

Thank you in advance for any responses.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »