Home

Longest Online Dynasty with no problems?

This is a discussion on Longest Online Dynasty with no problems? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 11:03 PM   #9
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Longest Online Dynasty with no problems?

No rosters in our dynasty. All 3 of us had set the week to ready to advance and right before we advanced the week were kicked off of the ea server. We all didn't think much of it at first. We tried to reconnect right away, didn't work. We got out of the dynasty and tried to get back in and it didn't work. We all turned off our xbox's and tried to reload the dynasty. Didn't work. It loads up the dynasty and then sends us to the play now screen. To make matters worse, I looked at the dynasty settings for our dynasty. None of the 3 of us are even listed in the dynasty anymore. All of our settings were wrong and 2 random people using different teams are now listed in our dynasty. As far as I know, our season is over. It sucks that we played a whole season for nothing. I have no idea how this could happen either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »