Home

My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!!

This is a discussion on My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRESS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRES

That could be, but he told me that it said to advance to next week, and when he did, position changes came up. I'll keep a look out next time the off-season rolls around so I can be positive if it's a true problem or not.

Has anyone else seen this?
Old 07-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #18
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: My Online Dynasty Has Been Hijacked. Serious Topic) I Am Pissed! EA PLEASE ADDRES

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
Okay I have those 2 guys' gamertags.

It is:

SPADING
&
Big Boss1989

If it happens to be true that I've been hijacked can I take legal issues? What I want to know is can this get fixed and how the hell can someone hijack a video game?
Funniest. Post. Ever.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:14 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
I want to know is can this get fixed and how the hell can someone hijack a video game?
a hijack envolves taking something with force. Did you get beat up ?
Old 07-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Guys,

I think he was obviously "a bit" over the edge with his statement but I would really like to know how this happened. I'm currently stuck with the same problem and have an awesome league that I'd hate to have lost because of this. Please let's get an answer and stop with the other stuff. Thanks.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

Have you tried deleting it from your hardware.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 02:53 PM   #22
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

I have an issue but not as bad. I had a user "accidentally" delete his invite which has him come up as decline. I removed him from the league (although the game said it would do it automatically) and then tried to add him again, but he gets no invite. The weird thing is after he gets added in he is listed asd declien on his status, as if his decline will not go away.

Any ideas short of retiring the dynasty and starting over.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #23
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU ILLEST
That could be, but he told me that it said to advance to next week, and when he did, position changes came up. I'll keep a look out next time the off-season rolls around so I can be positive if it's a true problem or not.

Has anyone else seen this?
We actually had this same problem in our first dynasty. After week 2 of offseason recruiting we advanced to the next week and it simulated the rest of the recruiting to position changes. We started a new dynasty after the first glitch and we all got locked out of the dynasty after we had done position changes in the offseason of season #1. We need an answer quickly on whether or not these problems with online dynasty are fixable. It would be a shame to have to wait until November for a patch to come out to fix it. This is something that should be addressed asap in my opinion. I am sure I am not in the minority by saying online dynasty is the only reason I bought the game this year. I was a longtime fan of the series until last year. I like the changes that were made this year and I believe it would be a great game if online dynasty didn't have the glitches that people are experiencing.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:38 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

This has happened to both the leagues I was in, including the one I made. I can't get in it, or retire it, so I can NEVER have another online dynasty. That pretty much kills the game for me, please tell me there is some way to fix this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »