Home

I've Yet to Play a Game Freezing

This is a discussion on I've Yet to Play a Game Freezing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I've Yet to Play a Game Freezing

Anyone out there with any info on why my game keeps freezing up at the loading screen when I try to start a dynasty or a regular game. I thought I may have had a bad game so I returned game and got a brand new one same issues

HELP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: I've Yet to Play a Game Freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlucky4ever
Anyone out there with any info on why my game keeps freezing up at the loading screen when I try to start a dynasty or a regular game. I thought I may have had a bad game so I returned game and got a brand new one same issues

HELP
XBOX 360 or PS3? Every EA sports game I've ever owned for XBOX 360 has froze on me on a regular basis...for what it's worth. I couldn't' get through a single game of last years Madden w/o it freezing up. I no longer by 360 games for that reason.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #3
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

I've never had this problem with NCAA ever, but I have it with Madden all the time. Loading screens..and when I was simming a week or a game it would freeze up and to this day I have no idea why.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #4
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24

I'm in year 3 of my UNT dynasty and I just went 5 weeks without saving. What a surprise, my game crashes.

Old 07-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbzilla558
I'm in year 3 of my UNT dynasty and I just went 5 weeks without saving. What a surprise, my game crashes.

If I were you, I'd stay away from Vegas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 05:16 PM   #6
MVP

USC_QB's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlucky4ever

HELP

Same thing happened to me so i returned the game this morning for a new copy. Played the first game and no problem,so i started messing with the sliders and thats when it started up again. So far its only happened when ive tried to play with the sliders for some reason. Its working now,so go figure
Old 07-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for all the input guys. I have the PS3 and to this date I have never had a problem with freezing on any of my games. As of right now I am thinking about scrapping NCAA and waiting for MAdden
Old 07-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #8
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Are you crashing in just play now games? If you start a game with no save files, do you crash every time?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »