Home

Roster Suggestions

This is a discussion on Roster Suggestions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2008, 03:22 AM   #1
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Roster Suggestions

Doubt this thread will take off but who knows, I'll leave it open for more suggestions. A couple of things I would like to see are:

Duplicate numbers:
Honestly I don't know why all the players on all of the teams could have the same number, I mean if you want to have your roster like that then be my guest, you should be able to, but for us people who are picky and want accurate rosters, duplicate numbers should be in the game. Oregon usually has 2 key players every year that are the same number and I hate having to change one of them to an inaccurate number. I think EA should bring the "Manage Jersey Number" feature, from the PS2, to the PS3, but make it so that it has 2 columns with space for two players, so that only 2 players can have the same number but you can still do it. That probably sounds confusing to anyone who isn't familiar with the feature.

Transfer year:
This would make rosters that much better. Imagine being able to create a player that has to sit out due to transfer, and actually have him avalible for next year with no problems. College Hoops 2K# has done this, and I think it would be a great addition to the college football series.

Delete/Sign a player:
Once again, another feature that would make rosters super easy in terms of accurate editing. Being able to delete a player that is transferring and then signing him to his future team. Obviously this is minus contracts as this is college, but you get me.

More players:

Pretty self-explanation, but not a major issue in my opinion.

This is all I have for now, feel free to post your thoughts, comments, whatever. Hopefully Adam can have a look at this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 03:38 AM   #2
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Roster Suggestions

Although some of those ideas have been said before, they are nonetheless good.

They should also bring back suspensions. That gives it a neat little twist.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 07-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

I'd like to see the roster people comment

and yeah I know these have been suggested but I mean this is the "next-gen" era, lets get some next-gen rosters.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #4
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

I would also like the ability to put a HB, TE, or MLB in the depthchart as a FB and not have to accept a walk-on FB when I can just use someone that I have. This wouldn't be a problem if the pos. changes weren't so screwed up when you try to change someone(specifically a HB or TE) to FB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »