Home

Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters

This is a discussion on Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #1
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters

Seriously, folks, what did you want EA to do? How much should they have tested it? I'm seeing people on so many boards just railing on and on about how simple it would have been to catch, but that's foolish. A QA team does not have enough time to test every possible aspect of every feature, and in this case, this bug has been semi-random at best (it is depending on how many teams get edited). If EA tested one team (which I think they more or less did), that's enough in the QA world. I firmly believe that the roster bug could not have been avoided unless they fully named everyone on the roster while making the game, which is an unreasonable request.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #2
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I firmly believe that the roster bug could not have been avoided unless they fully named everyone on the roster while making the game, which is an unreasonable request.
Stop making excuses for EA's blunders, it happens every year with their games. That's not an unreasonable request considering they probably play the game with named rosters behind the scenes and also the roster that Pasta Padre had seemed to have been created by someone internally.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters

sorry, but I am locking this thread up. Its only going to turn into a pissing contest.

Closed.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »