Home

Possible solution to prevent online dynasty problems within

This is a discussion on Possible solution to prevent online dynasty problems within within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #25
Rookie

ezevthokie9's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Possible solution to prevent online dynasty problems within

I plan on saving before and after advancing. I'll also try the idea of being the only person logged in. We did all our week 1 stuff and every game, but mine the commissioner's, was simmed. Really pissed us off and we restarted last night after messing around for 2 hours on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #26
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
You save the online dynasty as an offline dynasty which you can do from the online dynasty screen where it has all the dynasty info. It's near the bottom.

Oh and you know what sucks? Not even being able to view any information about your dynasty because for the last 48 hours the dynasty servers have been down...which I think is BS.
I got same message, but i restarted console and game and it worked last night, dont know if that did it or not.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

If it won't let you retire, delete, or get back into your online dynasty, try deleting your downloaded roster. That worked for me. I was able to start a new online dynasty and then I just went and downloaded the roster again. Worth a try.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rn4CvR
If it won't let you retire, delete, or get back into your online dynasty, try deleting your downloaded roster. That worked for me. I was able to start a new online dynasty and then I just went and downloaded the roster again. Worth a try.

were you the commish of the first dynasty you started? and you had the same problem where it wouldn't let you load, retire from, delete, etc, your original dynasty after it messed up?

if so, i'll give deleting my rosters a shot....like you said, i can always get them again.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:42 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

hi, im new and had a question..i am the leader of my friends online dynasty. we have 9 or 10 members and are trying to add another! the problem is everytime this player goes to accept the inv to the dynasty it says the inv has been revoked by the leader before it could be accepted! im the leader and i havent revoked any inv i have sent to him? is there anything that i have done wrong and is there anyway that we can get him into the dynasty? i have also tried on many different connections and get the same outcome....i have also downloaded his account to see for myself what is happening!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »