Home

NCAA Designers Step Up to the Plate

This is a discussion on NCAA Designers Step Up to the Plate within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #113
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Designers Step Up to the Plate

House rules are out there, but you're right, we shouldnt have to invent them. mudtiger, to point to your post, we wont get an apology, but we do have an admission that it was broken, for what its worth. It would be nice to hear something out of the camp that says "We messed up with sliders, the roster, or online dynasty, our bad" I wont comment any more than that.

It has been nice to have the interaction, its just too bad that Adam has to field it all when he is one man out of dozens taht worked on this.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #114
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

NCAA was the last game from EA that I looked foward to and from last years game I was hoping for a big jump into football bliss but that is it. I will not be buying anymore new EA sports games. I haven't bought Madden in 2 years and I will not be getting this years either. Now I guess that I will just wait and get the older games for half price off ebay or something. I have been a EA fan since the sega days but this NCAA game is just an example of EA Sports additude toward their customers.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just an idea, but with the problems with the '09 version, maybe EA can do something where you can trade in your '09 version for next year's NCAA version at a discount? I too am looking at the $40 trade in toward Madden, but might hang onto NCAA a little longer if EA would say, give me 50% off next years version if I hold onto it and hope that the patches are released and fix the problems.

Again, just throwing out an idea...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypg
Just an idea, but with the problems with the '09 version, maybe EA can do something where you can trade in your '09 version for next year's NCAA version at a discount? I too am looking at the $40 trade in toward Madden, but might hang onto NCAA a little longer if EA would say, give me 50% off next years version if I hold onto it and hope that the patches are released and fix the problems.

Again, just throwing out an idea...
HAHA !!!!!!! Not in a million years
Old 07-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #117
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Just think if they never came to any forum, they wouldn't know about a lot of stuff...meaning a bunch of stuff would go unfixed until they experience it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »