Home

NCAA Designers Step Up to the Plate

This is a discussion on NCAA Designers Step Up to the Plate within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 09:40 AM   #65
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: NCAA Designers Step Up to the Plate

I love the fact that these guys are here AND that they haven't disappeared after the release of the game and some criticism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #66
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I love the fact that these guys are here AND that they haven't disappeared after the release of the game and some criticism.
Me too and I think that was the whole point of the article. Unfortunately you can't please everyone...
Old 07-22-2008, 09:47 AM   #67
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Me too and I think that was the whole point of the article. Unfortunately you can't please everyone...
There are some that can never be pleased. I swear if Jessica Simpson popped out of a birthday cake naked, some of these guys would say "I prefer brunettes".
Old 07-22-2008, 10:08 AM   #68
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
It IS pathetic and people are OBSESSED. There is a big difference between calling a specific person pathetic and calling their actions pathetic. If you don't understand the difference then I don't know what to tell you.

I think its great that the developers are still here after everyone throws them under the bus. It would be easy for them to just leave and never come back. I have faith they will listen to us and fix what they are able to. No game has ever come out and been perfect before, which is what everyone expects.
They're here because they screwed up and they know it. I wish my clients rationalized stuff as much as some of you dudes do

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 07-22-2008, 10:15 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 8

The developers that come here are gathering our feedback to improve their game; it would be silly to ignore this much *free* market research, and all of the benefits that come with communicating with customers. Given the lack of quality in "next-gen/exclusive rights football" it wouldn't surprise me if EA's business model is too stupid to harness the power of web 2.0, and a medium that makes it easier than ever to learn about customers desires, expectations, and problems.

Having EA developers interacting with us is a good thing, but it's a two way street. They're not the messiah, and OS shouldn't be bending over backwards to accommodate them. This board has turned into whatever EA Reps/Devs want to make of it, and the moderators are sitting around like some fan boys who want a poster signed. Long time members comments are being filtered. The mods are stickying threads on EA's demand; wasting front page real estate to kiss their ***, and alienating strong community members who helped build this sites brand.

People come to OS for objective opinions about sports games. When peoples threads get locked, or comments get deleted when somebody has something critical to say about NCAA '09, it erodes the credibility of the site and brand.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:27 AM   #70
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1
The developers that come here are gathering our feedback to improve their game; it would be silly to ignore this much *free* market research, and all of the benefits that come with communicating with customers. Given the lack of quality in "next-gen/exclusive rights football" it wouldn't surprise me if EA's business model is too stupid to harness the power of web 2.0, and a medium that makes it easier than ever to learn about customers desires, expectations, and problems.

Having EA developers interacting with us is a good thing, but it's a two way street. They're not the messiah, and OS shouldn't be bending over backwards to accommodate them. This board has turned into whatever EA Reps/Devs want to make of it, and the moderators are sitting around like some fan boys who want a poster signed. Long time members comments are being filtered. The mods are stickying threads on EA's demand; wasting front page real estate to kiss their ***, and alienating strong community members who helped build this sites brand.

People come to OS for objective opinions about sports games. When peoples threads get locked, or comments get deleted when somebody has something critical to say about NCAA '09, it erodes the credibility of the site and brand.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #71
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1
The
Again, people can do this, but it must be done in a mature manner, and that is the problem with 80% of the people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #72
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

I totally agree with you and I commend you on the ta-tas avatar. My wife and I walk the tampa bay 3 day for breast cancer every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »