Home

30 yard drop back and Rocket Catch Video

This is a discussion on 30 yard drop back and Rocket Catch Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #105
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 30 yard drop back and Rocket Catch Video

Ya..who cares? You guys are just feeding this little kids fire..If he wants to believe that QB's every sat and sun can drop like 25+yds and make a perfect bomb everytime..let him....

oh and yes.."ea should pay you for..this ownage"...classic..you are hands down the coolest person here right now kiddo.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #106
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

ugh...I hate seeing WVU played with that way. I don't play online much if ever, but I hardly ever use em that way when I do.

Usually I'll just kill em from the pocket throwing to the flats, because of all the corner blitzes

At Least Ian is aware of this and its a major focus for next year

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 07-21-2008, 05:04 PM   #107
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy007
It is about the SKILLS solidice! If the video showed the SKILLED player getting intercepted every play. Nobody would be complaining!
The bottom line is he is successful because his opponent sucks! its that simple!

Here is your video sir!

lol, but did you notice Flutie stepping up and throwing it, which was a terrible throw BTW and was not accurate, and got a one in a million catch in the endzone. so because this play has happened in that one game, it should happen 20+ times a game? on top of that the ONLY reason Flutie even scrambled out was because of the pass rush he got. in the video the OP posted, there was no pass rush to force him back.

we can easily tell you never watch a whole football game, you seem to only like the "highlight" plays, which unfortunatly, the game caters toward.

and if you want to get techical, i said 25+ yards.

but its pointless to argue with you, you seem to like this kind of play and your mind is made up.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

Last edited by Solidice; 07-21-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #108
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm not trying to stick up for yfly or whoever, but from what I saw on the video, the ball was on 48 yd line, (past midfield) and Flutie threw it from the 35 yd line. He goes back to the 40 and then goes back 5 more yds. To me, that's 17 yds, still 8 yds less than 25 yrds.

Edit--- Actually, I stand corrected. Flutie went back to the 35, but his throw and momentum ended at the 37 yrd line. Now, it's 15 yds.
Thats the point though bro. Make that a 25 yard drop instead of a 15 yard stop taking 10 yards off that throw and the Hailmary doesn't happen. Plus Miami was in a all out prevent defense and didn't bring any pressure. You don't have to stick up for him. There is nothing to stick up for because the stuff in this video is trash. Plays like the Flutie Hailmary happen every blue moon. Not every play as they do in this game. That was the entire point of the original post. I'm sure glad this probably won't be happening in Madden this year.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #109
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

There is no point in letting this thread continue. I mean I could deep fry my shirt if I wanted to. That doesn't mean I should.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »