Home

30 yard drop back and Rocket Catch Video

This is a discussion on 30 yard drop back and Rocket Catch Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: 30 yard drop back and Rocket Catch Video

There is no CRYING in baseball and the shouldn't be any in college football either.

You guys whine and whine every year about the same thing.

I bet you if we all stood in the room with EA developers they would AGREE with me. All-DAY!

If you are a girly man who sits there and wants your CPU players to catch and defend for you. You will get burned its that simple!

What is so hard about that?

Learn how to play for yourself. Stop just picking the DE and watching as your opponent throws a 40 yard pass and expect your CPU to do something about it. Switch over (HEY THATS WHAT IT IS THERE FOR!) and do it YOURSELF!
Learn how to be a receiver and get in position to make the catch and stop trying to watch your CPU player do it for you.

Every GREAT player (except for dropping back so far) plays exactly like that guy on this video.

You girls play like the loser in this video and whine all day!
Old 07-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy007
I SWEAR YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF CRYBABIES!
There was absolutely nothing wrong with what was shown in that video.
What you guys don't realize is the dude playing as West Virginia is a very very skilled player!

I bet you a players like White or a Michael Vick or very very athletic quarterback can do everything in this video in real life in a college football game. (If they wanted to and/or if the coach would let them)

The longer a quarterback evades defense (in whatever manner) the more wide open his receivers get. This is shown in this video!

What bothers me more are you unskilled whiners who act like this cannot be stopped!!!! IT CAN!
Watch the video again and tell me you do not see my point the West Virginia player (very skilled) was making all the PLAYS HIMSELF AND NOT SITTING THERE WATCHING THE CPU TRY AND DEFEND FOR HIM!
HE made TWO users picks by switching over playing the ball himself! While the other guy spectated expecting the CPU TO MAKE THE PLAY FOR HIM.
The when he gets burned you girls call it ROCKET CATCHING????

LOL are you serious? Where did someone rocket catch? Watch the video again West Virginia Receivers never jumped any higher than receivers jump in real life. So how is it rocket catching?

Like I said all the West Virginia player did was make the plays himself while his opponent stood there and watched his CPU failed miserably. And lets not talk about the horrible play calling he had going on.

Human player with skills DEFEATS a CPU player any day!
Calling forum member whiners and crybabies with caps on your first post, congrats. Despite your hissy fit the 30 yard drop back proceeded by a 70 yard heave to a rocket catch WR is unrealistic.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:09 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
*note to self*

avoid this cheeser at all costs
and CHEESER is a term created by you GIRLS to cry about losing to better players.

You crybabies couldn't beat a guy that good in this video whether he could drop back 20 yards or not.

Ya'll want yall CPU to catch, defend, knock balls down, tackle EVERYTHING!
Play for yourself!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 03:10 PM   #36
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy007
I SWEAR YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF CRYBABIES!

I bet you a players like White or a Michael Vick or very very athletic quarterback can do everything in this video in real life in a college football game. (If they wanted to and/or if the coach would let them)

So you telling me Vick or Pat white will sprint backwards for 30 yards then throw the ball 70 yards in the air all without breaking a sweat.

I hope you are under 18

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 07-21-2008, 03:14 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Calling forum member whiners and crybabies with caps on your first post, congrats. Despite your hissy fit the 30 yard drop back proceeded by a 70 yard heave to a rocket catch WR is unrealistic.
First of all stop exaggerating he dropped back 25 yards (to the 35 yard line) and threw the ball to the 5 yard line. Which is a 60 yard pass.

If you think a Michael Vick or a Peyton manning could not throw an accurate 50-60 yard pass to a wide receiver with ONLY ONE defender on him THEN you do not know football!

I guess if you look at that great play Eli Manning throw at the Super Bowl where he EVADED the defense and threw a 30-40 yard pass to a receiver with 3 defenders on him who ROCKET CAUGHT the ball. Then thats cheesing TOO lol!
Old 07-21-2008, 03:15 PM   #38
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Enough with the name calling
Old 07-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
So you telling me Vick or Pat white will sprint backwards for 30 yards then throw the ball 70 yards in the air all without breaking a sweat.

I hope you are under 18
I'd hope so to, look at the content of his posts, full of flames and insults. Seems this is a desperate attempt to make his posts appear revalent.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

y2flyy007 - you call that real football?

Grow up you a$$clown

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »