Home

which Teams Draw The Most Cheesers?

This is a discussion on which Teams Draw The Most Cheesers? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #17
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: which Teams Draw The Most Cheesers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
You not number 1 rick surprised the hell out of me.
Oh no. I'm going to play Madden this year. They actually appear to have fixed most of the annoying gameplay issues they had I 08. NCAA didn't "fix" these things it appears that in most cases they overcorrected them. They neutured the defense in this game. Besides that the top 25 is full of guys just boosting accounts. They can have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Why so many cheesing threads? I played a guy that moved CJ Spiller to FB and kept James at HB. Still beat him. Although I was using my Buckeyes. You can cheese much more easily with teams like Florida or Clemson because of the team speed. Speed=Cheese in most cases, I don't care what you say.
Its not about whether we can beat them or not. I'm 30-1 in NCAA 09 with one loss via a disconnect and I use Arkansas. What we are referring to has nothing to do with "still beat"ing someone. Some people actually want a game that plays as a simulation and true to life.

Thats where the issue arises. I played a guy who was using UF this morning and even though he has the best QB on the game (Tim Tebow) he still runs the Gator Heavy Quick QB formation (with Harvin at QB) every other play. I beat the guy 48-7. Eventhough I won I still hate games like that. That is what people are referring to.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #18
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
I'll probably get criticized to hell for this but in my opinion, if you're going to play a RANKED game online, you should not be able to play as any team that's rated 90 or higher. Are you good?

And yes, for people who are legitimate fans of the LSU's, OSU's, Florida's, etc of the world, it's too bad. But I'm sick and tired of this crap online and if people want to win ranked games they should have to earn it.
That's a horrible idea. If you're good then you should be able to beat someone that uses LSU, Florida, Ohio State, or West Virginia. It also penalizes people that really are fans of that team.

I play with OU when they suck and I play with them when they are good. That being said, OU isn't really a cheese team so I don't have a problem finding a game.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 07-21-2008, 03:29 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Pat Devine?

rofl, I meant Pat White
3.Paul Pierce
4.Chris Paul
5.Tim Duncan

Old 07-21-2008, 03:38 PM   #20
Banned

ColumbusKilled's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
That's a horrible idea. If you're good then you should be able to beat someone that uses LSU, Florida, Ohio State, or West Virginia. It also penalizes people that really are fans of that team.

I play with OU when they suck and I play with them when they are good. That being said, OU isn't really a cheese team so I don't have a problem finding a game.
The problem is that the people that play with LSU, etc. Cheese it up and until EA fixes the cheese (Which may never happen, they often CATER to it), bandwagon fans of those teams will be punished.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:38 PM   #21
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

In my experience, Florida and West Virginia get the most use by the cheesers.

I use Illinois online because that's who I'm running with in my Online Dynasty and I'm trying to get the hang of their playbook. I don't cheese with them but I agree that it's not fair to not let people use the best teams in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 03:39 PM   #22
Rookie

bvickers223's Arena

OVR: 1

I have no problem with people who happen to choose a team with a fast QB. I don't see that as being cheezy. IRL when Texas had Vince Young, 80% of his runs were on called pass plays. The receivers would run the D off, and VY would work his magic. It's not cheese if it can happen IRL, in my opinion.

By the same token, I hate the people who bring in the 3rd string QB who may never see the field, just because he has 85 speed. Or better yet using a WR, or CB at QB. I have no problem stopping it, in fact it's easier for me to stop, but it makes for a very unrealistic game.

Also, to the guy that said someone cheesed him by using Spiller at FB and Davis at RB, how is that cheese? If you were coaching Clemson, wouldn't you want your two best playmakers in the game at the same time? I know I would.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:41 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA

my god your home field advantage is out of this world.

i wish we could play at a neutral site and ill bring my canes

id beat you down like a red headed step child
Old 07-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #24
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
my god your home field advantage is out of this world.

i wish we could play at a neutral site and ill bring my canes

id beat you down like a red headed step child
If OU wasn't in the Big 12 it would be different.

But from what I've seen, WVU seems to be a cheesa team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »