Home

I cant have FUN!

This is a discussion on I cant have FUN! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
Pro

Gamecock's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: I cant have FUN!

I'm running a Utah State dynasty and i've actually managed to have some fun despite having to play BYU next.

Being a lazy gamer is one thing but being lazy at gaming is another.
On ODogg's and Stewaat's insincere laziness.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Isn't it a little early to say that you not having fun with a game that came out a week ago?

Albeit, it is a fun game.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinji
I just completed a season with Kansas, and I actually had quite a bit of fun. Was frustrating that I beat down Texas Tech 35-14, then the next week lose to an unranked K-State by a field goal. Then I blew out Texas who was number 2 at the time 52-13, then turn around and lose by two touchdowns to a 5-6 Mizzou. I mean they were a 94, but everyone else in the Big XII was beating them. Frustrating, but also kind of fun because just when I think the game's too easy, I get a reality check. Plus I did win the Big XII and Fiesta Bowl, so all was not lost.
Haha I was playing my dynasty as Kansas, and I beat the then #2 Texas Tech by 3 TDs, and then I met them again in the Big 12 championship and got beat by a TD. Then I lost in the Sugar Bowl to #3 Clemson. Finished 11-3 and ended the season with two close losses

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 08:48 PM   #12
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaker24
Isn't it a little early to say that you not having fun with a game that came out a week ago?

Albeit, it is a fun game.
I don't know about you but if a game doesn't have me hooked within the first day or two I move on.

Anyhow, I think he's just trying to find his comfort level.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
I started out on AA. That didn't last very long because I was having too much success. So I said lets bump it up and just mess with some sliders. Well I got a set from here on OS, and played 2 games. First game I didnt get to finish(The Dark Knight cut it short) second I was DESTROYED by....Western Michigan which is my first opponent in my dynasty w/ the Huskers. Now when I say destroyed, I don't mean I was man handled(final score: 52-44). I mean I could not stop anything. Stopping any play out of the backfield to the backs is a joke. The slant route will make you cry. No pass rush in sight, not even on a 6 man blitz. I just don't have fun with this game. Its getting to me. I dont know what to do to make it fun.

Also, I'm not doing this to complain. Its in hope that others are feeling the same. I know crying and bitching wont solve anything so I don't intend or mean to if it seems that way.
If you aren't doing this to complain then what is the purpose?

Do you want us to console you like a tiny bird with a broken wing?

Look, find a good set of sliders, I suggest this Papi guys version 3.5. try them, if it doesnt work put the controller down, put the game in it;s case, and leave me a number where I can call you when the "Fun" patch comes out.

Take care.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I don't know about you but if a game doesn't have me hooked within the first day or two I move on.

Anyhow, I think he's just trying to find his comfort level.
Bam. You know right away whether the game is a keeper or not.

It;s like a hot chick, you don't look at a girl for 45 minutes determining whether or not she is boneable. It;s a yes or no deal.

Same with the game. It;s either "hell yes" or "hell no"
Old 07-22-2008, 08:55 PM   #15
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
If you aren't doing this to complain then what is the purpose?

Do you want us to console you like a tiny bird with a broken wing?

Look, find a good set of sliders, I suggest this Papi guys version 3.5. try them, if it doesnt work put the controller down, put the game in it;s case, and leave me a number where I can call you when the "Fun" patch comes out.

Take care.
maybe he's just looking for some insight from fellow members as to what sliders/settings they are playing on to gain an enjoyable experience from the game. You know, thats part of the reason for this community, for guys to bounce ideas off each other. To see how others are playing the game, what sliders/settings others are using.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 08:59 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
maybe he's just looking for some insight from fellow members as to what sliders/settings they are playing on to gain an enjoyable experience from the game. You know, thats part of the reason for this community, for guys to bounce ideas off each other. To see how others are playing the game, what sliders/settings others are using.
Country,

I agree with the premise but as you well know it;s a little tiresome sifting through the "junk" to get to what this place has been about for years...good information.

Sorry I was a smartass but the thread title and his disclaimer just made me laugh.

PS go to hell for ever sending John L. to East Lansing...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »