Home

How are the Offline Dynasties going?

This is a discussion on How are the Offline Dynasties going? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21
How are the Offline Dynasties going?

I have to admit, the offline dynasty is starting to look more attractive to me right now....not having to worry about disconnects, not having to worry about stats messing up or wins turning into losses, freezes, all of the sudden not being able to sign into your dynasty after you are a few weeks in, etc....

In offline dynasties, it seems you have to worry about only one thing...winning. Granted, the idea of playing and (especially) recruiting against not only the cpu but against other users gets me more excited about any dynasty...the online dynasty issues are starting to become pretty tiresome for me...We haven't even started our online dynasty yet (couldn't get pass the preseason tasks before it bombed on us)...so I haven't even had a chance to enjoy it yet....Hopefully these issues will be resolved once we FINALLY get started. But even then, I will be worried about not being able to advance or having to start all over again, or having my wins turn into loses, etc. more than I will be worried about just winning.......I REALLY want this feature to work without flaws more than anything! This is THE GREATEST FEATURE EVER ATTEMPTED IN A SPORTS GAME! ...if they could just get it to work!

Since Online Dynasties have been a complete disaster for most (including myself)...I was just curious how were your offline dynasties going?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How are the Offline Dynasties going?

I've only ever been an offline player anyway (just never got into online gaming), but it's been all good for me. I played my 8th game last night (a loss to Georgia in the last minute...I'm UF) and I think I have the game settings to where I want them now. Seem to get realistic stats and scores.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Mine is going good. No problems except WKU running me up and down the field. Hell, Clemson did not play me that good. The only issue I have is that the Georgia Dome is in the game, so why is the Bama-Clemson game not played there? They won a close one, only because they were at home.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #4
MVP

UATide's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade73
Mine is going good. No problems except WKU running me up and down the field. Hell, Clemson did not play me that good. The only issue I have is that the Georgia Dome is in the game, so why is the Bama-Clemson game not played there? They won a close one, only because they were at home.
Me too bro. It makes me that its not in the GA Dome. It sucks, I also lost to Clemson.

This Is Alabama Football.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:30 PM   #5
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11
I REALLY want this feature to work without flaws more than anything! This is THE GREATEST FEATURE EVER ATTEMPTED IN A SPORTS GAME! ...if they could just get it to work!
Amen! My friend and I were playing our 2 person Dynasty and working our way to week 6 for our match was great and then the game against each other was in the rain and it was a close well played game that went down to the wire... most fun I have had playing a sports game in too long to remember

and then one day after week 12 I log in and it is back at the preseason lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

Undefeated with UConn - trying to hold off for a possible CPU slider fix, because the game is too easy right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »