Home

Online Dynasty update

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Online Dynasty update

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
One thing you have to keep in mind though is that crying over spilled milk does nobody any good. All we can do is identify the issue and fix it as soon as possible. Ifs and woulda couldas don't help anything. We are disappointed in the bugs that have been uncovered post ship, but we can't roll back time. All we can do is fix the problems and learn from our mistakes so we catch the bugs next time.
i feel you, but...

i dont see how hard it is to hire actual football fans as testers
Old 07-23-2008, 12:00 AM   #50
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunna23
OMT,

Thanks again for clearing my dynasty up. Now I've got another problem, though I don't think it's as big. I've resent my invites to everyone and it let's me do all this. Once I pick our settings and the cpu starts generating the schedule and suck it tells me Transfer Failed and then says that the online dynasty servers are currently unavailable. I've been trying for three hours now. Is this true that the servers are down or am I still stuck? Thanks,

Stunna
Some people have said signing out of XBL or restarting the console might do the trick.

Old 07-23-2008, 12:45 AM   #51
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
If you deleted it from your system, you should be able to download it again. However we did have one case where the only way to fix the dynasty was to obliterate it from the locker. If this happened to you, then you will have lost it because you deleted the save. I don't know what the odds of this are though. We worked off of 6 test cases and one of them was like this, so maybe 16% chance?
Yah I have been trying to redownload it from the EA servers but it is still the Preseason nonsense. I'm going to go ahead and just wait until you tell us that it is fixed on your end before I fiddle with it anymore. I think unless you all do a rollback on the files on the servers that I will just have to start it all over but honestly at least I GET to start it over.

Games have problems and while I hate losing my recruits and time put into the Dynasty I will say it is nice that the dev team is TRYING to fix issues unlike I have seen on some games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 09:20 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

OMT,

Any idea when the dynasty servers will be back up and running? I'm still getting the message they are down when I'm sending out invites.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:49 AM   #53
Rookie

ThatsWhatSheSaid's Arena

OVR: 2

Do we know when this server "fix" will take place for everyone?
Old 07-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
OMT,

Any idea when the dynasty servers will be back up and running? I'm still getting the message they are down when I'm sending out invites.
I was having that same problem 2 days ago. What wound up happening was the people who were in the dynasty that got messed up had to go in xbox live and then I was able to invite them. See if u can start the dyansty by yourself, if it lets you, then the servers arent still down and you having the same problem I had.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #55
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
OMT,

Thanks again for clearing my dynasty up. Now I've got another problem, though I don't think it's as big. I've resent my invites to everyone and it let's me do all this. Once I pick our settings and the cpu starts generating the schedule and suck it tells me Transfer Failed and then says that the online dynasty servers are currently unavailable. I've been trying for three hours now. Is this true that the servers are down or am I still stuck? Thanks,

Stunna
You are sending invites before doing the settings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 11:26 AM   #56
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
OMT,

What are you trying to do? Your locker is empty right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »