Home

NCAA 09 Season Simulation (IGN)

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Season Simulation (IGN) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #17
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA 09 Season Simulation (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod
That's because they played BYU. I believe they have one of the worst bowl winning percentages in the country.
Don't steal my thunder...lol
Old 07-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #18
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterhound
I'm not sure if it's the writer that got things wrong or the simulation that's screwed up (fingers crossed it's the writer). According to the article UF and Tennessee played in the SEC championship game, which is impossible as they're both out of the SEC East. Also, the article says Florida won the SEC championship, which would give it an automatic BCS bowl bid. However, Auburn is listed in the Sugar Bowl while the Gators are nowhere to be found in the BCS Bowl table.
Exactly. I'm hoping the writer either (A) copied the results wrong or (B) made up the whole thing, because if the game actually keeps Florida out of a BCS bowl game even if they win the SEC, then I'm going to have a big problem with NCAA 2009.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #19
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by newper77
Say ASU and USC both lose to Oregon State and Oregon State loses to Stanford. Oregon State would have the tiebreaker because they beat both ASU and USC.

EDIT: Nevermind because ASU and USC would have to play each other. Duh!

He does say later in the article that Oregon State is one of three Pac Ten Champions. Whoever put the chart together on page one must have just messed up.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #20
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7

Indiana, Oregon State...Top 10. Ok
Old 07-23-2008, 03:07 PM   #21
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufox1810
Exactly. I'm hoping the writer either (A) copied the results wrong or (B) made up the whole thing, because if the game actually keeps Florida out of a BCS bowl game even if they win the SEC, then I'm going to have a big problem with NCAA 2009.
That's gotta be what it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 03:59 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2
Florida couldnt have beaten Tennessee for the SEC title b/c they're both in the SEC East. Obviously Auburn won the SEC championship cconsidering they were in the BCS bowl delegated to the SEC champs. and one more thing how are all you guys simming seasons and getting teams like tulsa and ohio in the National championship. my first year w/ UAB i went undefeated and i didnt even reach a BCS bowl game.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:05 PM   #23
MVP

Matt Diesel's Arena

OVR: 20

Pitt, 11-1. Thats about right.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:15 PM   #24
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterhound
I'm not sure if it's the writer that got things wrong or the simulation that's screwed up (fingers crossed it's the writer). According to the article UF and Tennessee played in the SEC championship game, which is impossible as they're both out of the SEC East. Also, the article says Florida won the SEC championship, which would give it an automatic BCS bowl bid. However, Auburn is listed in the Sugar Bowl while the Gators are nowhere to be found in the BCS Bowl table.
WOW...gotta be the writer.

Last edited by TallyBoi7; 07-23-2008 at 04:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »