Home

is it me....

This is a discussion on is it me.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 10:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 11
is it me....

when i sometimes cut up field my guy sometimes stutter steps for no reason......it normally happens when I see a whole to run through.....is it just me or does it happens to you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
Rookie

BigBodySS's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: is it me....

Happens all the time to me. It's really just the additional control that EA put onto the left stick that's causing that.

I get so anxious when I see a hole that I just jam on the stick and try to hit it flying full speed. Well they've tuned the momentum engine to not allow you to just slam on the brakes and make turn on a dime cuts into holes unless you're the most agile of players. This is as real as it gets. Maybe a 5'9, 160LB scat back can hit that cut at 100 MPH but a 6'0, 210lb guy can't. Come off the turbo a bit and you'll hit the hole cleaner, not leaning or losing as much speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »