Home

Here's the Bottom Line....

This is a discussion on Here's the Bottom Line.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2008, 03:27 PM   #17
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Here's the Bottom Line....

This was my first day one release in three years and I will never do it again. I though that NCAA 08 was a big step foward and I assumed that this year would be good, but I was wrong again.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #18
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Here's the Bottom Line....

Well, I am starting to wonder if EA only puts out good football games every other generation. I loved their games on the Genesis, thought they were crappy on ps1, absolutely loved the NCAA series on ps2/xbox. So far this generation I have zero faith in EA with their sports games. Zero.

With that said I am taking a wait and see approach on all EA sports games from this point forward. Wait until a game is released and then give it about 10 more days and camp out on message boards listening to other users. In the meantime I will stay with a patched version of a previous game. I think it is terrible on EA's part that it takes them months after they release a game to put out a patch that fixes gameplay bugs (I am talking about the yardage glitch in the psp 07 NCAA, the turnover glitch in NCAA 08 for the 360, and who knows if they will ever fix the sliders and other problems in this release).

I swear, when Peter Moore left MS I was happy to see him go, until I found out he was going to EA. Ever since then I have been worried that he was going to drag the EA games down with him. NCAA is crap so far this year and we should know in about three weeks how Madden is. I wonder if he is responsible for taking our beloved NCAA football SIM and turning it into an arcade game (a.k.a. Wide Open Gameplay).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »