Home

Online Dynasty Lost

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Lost within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Online Dynasty Lost

Well not the whole dynasty but for some reason everyone but me can still access the league. When I logon it doesn't show I have an active dynasty. The commish that runs the dynasty says it still shows me as being part of dynasty. I have contacted EA but will that do any good? Anyone else have this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Online Dynasty Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBobby3124
Well not the whole dynasty but for some reason everyone but me can still access the league. When I logon it doesn't show I have an active dynasty. The commish that runs the dynasty says it still shows me as being part of dynasty. I have contacted EA but will that do any good? Anyone else have this problem?
Same exact thing happened to me this morning. I have no clue what to do.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #3
Rookie

Here is what I sent EA.

I am currently in an online dynasty. I am 1 of 12 guys. Everyone else has access to the dynasty. I tried to logon the dynasty and it's showing that i have no active dynasties. The commish looked at the league and he says it still shows me as a part of the league. I don't know what to do. Answers?

there response

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

We sincerely apologize that you are encountering difficulty with the Dynasty leagues in NCAA Football 2009. Our engineers are aware of these issues and are working towards a resolution. Please refer to the NCAA Football forums for any updates regarding this issue at the below given link:-

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/categor...?categoryID=48.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you,
Roger
EA Online Support

It looks like this is a new developing problem. The boards over at EA are starting to get hit with the same question I had. It seems the more they try the more they screw up.

Last edited by BroncoBobby3124; 07-26-2008 at 12:52 AM.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #4
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

There is a sticky thread about this. Just send me a PM with your COMMISH's gamertag as well as your own, what console you are on, and a very descriptive explanation of what you are seeing. You can write me a novel for all I care of what you did and what you see. The more, the better. Also, when did you see this last?
Old 07-26-2008, 01:25 AM   #5
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBobby3124
It looks like this is a new developing problem. The boards over at EA are starting to get hit with the same question I had. It seems the more they try the more they screw up.
What happened was that we encountered way more traffic to the server than we initially thought. Naturally we tested towards more heavy usage than estimated, but what we got was more than the over estimate!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »