Home

either I have been playing football games to long...or NCAA is to easy

This is a discussion on either I have been playing football games to long...or NCAA is to easy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
either I have been playing football games to long...or NCAA is to easy

I have been playing madden since it first came out 20 years ago. I play about 200 games a year online. I always play in all madden or hiesman level. I just got to the national championship game as ohio state and I was playing against virginia tech. In a 5 minute hiesman difficulty game playing straight up I won 48-0.

Am I the only one that is able to do this on the highest difficulty, or have they dumbed down the AI this year? I am really hoping madden's adjusting AI will fix this issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #2
Rookie

thatruth22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: either I have been playing football games to long...or NCAA is to easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhbk
I have been playing madden since it first came out 20 years ago. I play about 200 games a year online. I always play in all madden or hiesman level. I just got to the national championship game as ohio state and I was playing against virginia tech. In a 5 minute hiesman difficulty game playing straight up I won 48-0.

Am I the only one that is able to do this on the highest difficulty, or have they dumbed down the AI this year? I am really hoping madden's adjusting AI will fix this issue.
I play on heisman as well, and i have put up some 80 spots on some top teams, and won the national title against a better team and won 71-21 it is just taking the fun out of it. I have had games where i have returned 4 or 5 kickoffs or punts in a game.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:35 AM   #3
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

yeah i feel ya, i started a dynasty with fiu on heisman, i went undefeated and ended up #2 in the final polls. Didnt get in the national championship game b/c of my schedule. Thats a little ridiculous considering fiu is one of the worst teams on the game, and its on the hardest difficulty. My QB three for 4000+ and 40+ tds. I also had 1000 yd rusher. My FS Parker, in which i played wit most of the time had 16 picks, which was a ncaa record. The cpu didnt have a single 100yd rusher on me, i had a top 5 defense and offense with fiu, wtf? So i dont even bother playing with higher power teams like fsu or miami b/c i kill the cpu with fiu. I played 1 game with miami against USC and was beating them 35-0 at halftime, so i stopped playing that game. So what to do now, i guess there will be some competition online. Hopefully
Old 07-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

Well I am a above average player and I have Ole Miss 8-0 so far on Heisman. There are teams like Florida who should have destroyed me but I some how managed to win 24-20 @Florida.

I Still have Auburn and @ LSU so we will see but I guess Ive been lucky so far. S Carolina was beating me in the 4th qrt by 10 but there qb broke down and threw 3 into's.

I just played Alabama and they gave me the toughest game yet 16-13.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: either I have been playing football games to long...or NCAA is to easy

So after killing the top 3 teams in the game (faced #2 and #3 in the regular season, and played the final one in the national title game) 145-10 I have decided to sim through the next 5 seasons to get 8 years worth of draft classes and turn this in towards my reserved copy of the collectors edition of madden.

Hopefully Madden will be more challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

I dont think its you, i think Heisman is more acceptable. The "Heisman cheat" for the CPU defense is gone since the D is undermanned this year. But i agree, im definitely abusing the CPU this year.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #7
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I wish Heisman was easy..

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-26-2008, 10:08 PM   #8
Rookie

thatruth22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhbk
So after killing the top 3 teams in the game (faced #2 and #3 in the regular season, and played the final one in the national title game) 145-10 I have decided to sim through the next 5 seasons to get 8 years worth of draft classes and turn this in towards my reserved copy of the collectors edition of madden.

Hopefully Madden will be more challenging.
Lol how long of quarters are you playing? 145? really?, that is a sh!t load of points, i put up 92 on ok-state,but i ran it up hardcore cause i hate the pokes. With 5 min. quarters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »