Home

What offensive play is the most unstoppable in this game?

This is a discussion on What offensive play is the most unstoppable in this game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: What offensive play is the most unstoppable in this game?

truly the triple option or triple option counter, opens up the run. Although i feel cheesers who slide protect and roll out have the most unstoppable plays because they are so spastic the computer breaks down in coverage. To top it off you can't see cuz he is near the sideline and he throws it across the field to a guy who came out of god knows were cuz u cant see

Last edited by Jive_Turkey; 07-28-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:52 AM   #18
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: What offensive play is the most unstoppable in this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorFan1963
Only if you throw the ball late. A quick slant is just that...quick. The only thing you need to be reading here is where the LBs drop after the ball is snapped. You should easily be able to see the passing lane and whether or not it is open. If it's not, just dump the ball to the RB. It's the easiest pass play in the game.
Ok I went into practice mode and tried that. A few observations: The reason I have so much trouble passing in this game is that a WR is open but by the time the ball gets there he's triple-covered. Also the human QBs throws are very inaccurate. On slants if I throw it real quick it's behind the WR who doesn't even look for it. But once the LB gets back there there is no way to loft the ball over him. The passing in this game is 2-dimensional, which means technically that no one is ever open. I have had absolutely no success throwing deep balls - only underneath or medium if the receiver is WIDE OPEN. But even then my QB overthrows him.

CPU = robo-QB
User = Joey-Harrington-QB

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »