Home

My game froze last night........

This is a discussion on My game froze last night........ within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

OVR: 9
My game froze last night........

I know there are too many threads on this subject, but I haven't read one that wasn't roster related. As I've said in a few post before I have played this game non-stop since the 15th. I downloaded the roster file on the 15th, but have not altered it. I think I may have changed one helmet and facemask, but that was it. Since the 15th I haven't had a problem at all with the game freezing.

I'm in the 3rd year of my dynasty with UNC and last night I was playing Duke in the 9th game of the season. I took a few photos and 2 vids during the game. After the game was complete it froze on the loading screen. So I turned of the Xbox and rebooted the game. Since I didn't want to play Duke again I simmed the game without a problem. In the next game I played Miss St. I also took a few photos along with another vid. Once again it froze on the same screen where it takes you back to your dynasty.

My question is 2 fold. Has anyone else had this happen? Also do you think the number of photos and videos taken has an affect? I went through my hard drive and deleted alot of them, but I have not had a chance to play another game yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 12:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: My game froze last night........

i haven't downloaded a roster file of any sort, hell i'm not even online with my ps3, and it's frozen 4 times in the last couple days at random points. once during loading and 3 random times during gameplay. now, i have been playing the eff out of it, so i'm hoping i can just let the ps3 cool for a bit and everything will be hunky dory, but i'm also wondering how common this is.

Last edited by DaHorra; 07-26-2008 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

My game froze last night, right before the start of overtime. It just continuously did the camera pan shots around the stadium, so I had to shut down and start over.

I was real ecstatic, let me tell you....
Old 07-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

which ps3s' do you each have? did this happen on line or off line?
Old 07-26-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

I don't have a PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 02:25 PM   #6
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
My game froze last night, right before the start of overtime. It just continuously did the camera pan shots around the stadium, so I had to shut down and start over.

I was real ecstatic, let me tell you....

the one time that happened to me i just paused and un paused and it worked fine
Old 07-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

i have a 360 and my game froze last night in year 2 week 10 in my 3 player dynasty. i havent edited any of the rosters since i downloaded them on the 15th. we have played the game pretty much non stop since then and i can not even play games in the play now mode now after this freeze.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:28 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

My freezing problem is weird. The screen freezes, but the game continues. I could pause, and then choose a play and continue playing, except the screen would show one frame, so I could not see anything at all. I could just hear audio.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »