Home

Possible problem restarting games, online dynasty?

This is a discussion on Possible problem restarting games, online dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Possible problem restarting games, online dynasty?

So I get a call from a friend who is in my online dynasty. He's playing as Wisconsin. I pick up and he's like "Hey, I was losing my game today and I got pissed off and turned off my game. Just go ahead and give me the loss." So I'm like ok, will do.

So I sign into our online dynasty and it says he hasn't even played the game yet. There is no warning: game restarted or anything. So I know he restarted because he told me, but it doesn't say he did in my dynasty. So I don't even have the option of giving him the loss now. The only thing I can do is sim the game, but he is playing Fresno State so it's likely he'll win when I sim it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Possible problem restarting games, online dynasty?

Tell him to not to quit again. If he's a loser and quits like that I'd kick him out of the league.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

It won't tell you he re-started until he actually starts the second game. you will just have to throw out the results until he loses.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmanosu1
So I get a call from a friend who is in my online dynasty. He's playing as Wisconsin. I pick up and he's like "Hey, I was losing my game today and I got pissed off and turned off my game. Just go ahead and give me the loss." So I'm like ok, will do.

So I sign into our online dynasty and it says he hasn't even played the game yet. There is no warning: game restarted or anything. So I know he restarted because he told me, but it doesn't say he did in my dynasty. So I don't even have the option of giving him the loss now. The only thing I can do is sim the game, but he is playing Fresno State so it's likely he'll win when I sim it.
You should be able to give him a loss, but I'm glad that you can restart online dynasty games.

It may have been just a fluke, but I started my Online Dynasty game the other day (Mich/ND) I think...and the football helmet screen with the weather info at the beginning wouldn't go away. The commentary went to the coin toss and I was able to guess a pick. Then the game started...but the beginning matchup screen was still on the screen. I powered of my PS3 and rebooted. Started the game up with no glitches! I was afraid I was gonna have to take an automatic loss...but I didn't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »