Home

CPU quaterback completion percentage

This is a discussion on CPU quaterback completion percentage within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2008, 03:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
CPU quaterback completion percentage

How in the hell can I lower this? I'm tired of the CPU going 20 of 22 against me pretty much every game. It's pretty much they either complete the pass, or it's intercepted. Hardly any drops at all. I was going to adjust the sliders, but from what I've read they're all jacked up. Anyone have an idea?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: CPU quaterback completion percentage

Im using Jistics All-American sliders and in my last game against Washington they threw for approx. 62% completion percentage, so it can be done. The sliders are jacked up because the CPU sliders dont work and the Human sliders effect both the user and the CPU, but check out Jistics sliders in the slider forum and see what you think. In reality this is the only way you are going to have a shot at this, but if that doesnt work for you then you are going to have to wait until the patch comes sometime between August and September.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
Rookie

So what do you have the relevant sliders set at? I don't want to go through all of his sliders right now.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #4

The Chef's Arena

I set the human and CPU sliders the same, so if it says CPU Accuracy 40 then I put it at 40 for both human and CPU. I assume that was your question, if not then clarify.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Yep, that was basically it. I'll try it out now as I have to play #1 Georgia next in my Tennessee Vols dynasty.

Last edited by Ace_437; 07-27-2008 at 04:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #6

The Chef's Arena

Just keep in mind, I also sue Jukemans team tendancies so I switched Washington in that game from 50/50 run/pass ratio to 65/35 run/pass and they ran more then they passed, 41-29. I get the feeling that you will always run into a strange game where there isnt anything that can be done, but these seem to cut down on that happening all the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »