Home

I Will Destroy You All

This is a discussion on I Will Destroy You All within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
I Will Destroy You All

with the Texas Tech Red Raiders. I just beat a team 87-3. Graham Harrell threw for 450+ yards and 7 TDs (6 to Crabtree) in just the first half before I mercifully subbed in the second team offense. I'm not one to toot my own horn but this was on All American difficulty level. Not bad if I do say so myself.

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: I Will Destroy You All

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
with the Texas Tech Red Raiders. I just beat a team 87-3. Graham Harrell threw for 450+ yards and 7 TDs (6 to Crabtree) in just the first half before I mercifully subbed in the second team offense. I'm not one to toot my own horn but this was on All American difficulty level. Not bad if I do say so myself.

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
i hope this is a joke
Old 07-27-2008, 06:03 PM   #3
Rookie

twisted88's Arena

OVR: 5

Please, please, please tell me this thread is meant to be a joke!! Against FCS....you've got to be kidding me
Old 07-27-2008, 06:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

Old 07-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

wow, you are bragging because you beat a 1AA team by 84 points. Bro, everyone on this board has done that sometime or another. Hey, go online and play somebody ranked and come back and tell us how much you lost by in a real game. c'mon man... you can't be serious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
"I dont recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I dont think theyre going anywhere this year."
LMAO

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 07-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
Cy Young?

windseer90's Arena

OVR: 29

(603): not only are you not the girl i fell in love with, but from the looks of it, you ate her
Old 07-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 26

the pods that were supposed to get that message got it
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »