Home

5 - star recruits

This is a discussion on 5 - star recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #9
six
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: 5 - star recruits

Good call man. That strategy works amazing but I am kinda peeved that it is this easy to get 6 5stars and 4 4 stars. I look to add another 6-8 four stars in the spring, that is too easy lol but its all good, thanks for the tip.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by six
Good call man. That strategy works amazing but I am kinda peeved that it is this easy to get 6 5stars and 4 4 stars. I look to add another 6-8 four stars in the spring, that is too easy lol but its all good, thanks for the tip.

It is easy. My friend found this strategy. He gets better recruits though because he is USC. It is a lot easier to get 5 star recruits with higher prestige teams. If you follow my strategy it should work.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:35 AM   #11
Banned

Brankles's Arena

OVR: 23

Quickcalls is the way to go. I found that out today, it's almost too easy that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2008, 12:44 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 24

This is probably the recruiting exploit that OMT was talking about patching.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:13 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii_Stars
This is probably the recruiting exploit that OMT was talking about patching.

HOW?!?!?! If I talk to one guy for 15 weeks straight and spend all my time on recruiting him why wouldn't he want to come to my schoo when the other school is not spending that much time talking to him?????????????????
Old 07-31-2008, 03:37 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenacioust86
HOW?!?!?! If I talk to one guy for 15 weeks straight and spend all my time on recruiting him why wouldn't he want to come to my schoo when the other school is not spending that much time talking to him?????????????????
How do you know how much time another school is recruiting them? He might not want to come to your school b/c you keep bugging him for 15 weeks and haven't mentioned how much $$ he is going to get.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:40 AM   #15
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

I kindof like quick call, but it seems to take the fun out of recruiting, why not jus tlet the CPU handle it if you're gonna do quick call

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2008, 10:00 AM   #16
Rookie

vexerr's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenacioust86
My Current Season with IU. 5th Season - Six Team Prestige

Before I even played the National Championship I has already signed

8 - 5 star recruits
4 - 4 star recrutis

If you follow these directions you should be able to too!

This recruiting works for me and a friend of mine. In back to back years I have recruited at least 10 5 star recruits. Depending on what team you have and how good they are matters also. I play with IU and my friend plays with USC. It was a lot easier for him to get going on the 5 stars. So say you are IU you have to build them up to a 6 star program. After that its cake. Once you are a 6 star program during the pre season recruting go to top 100 recruits. Sort it by who is interested in you with the green dots on the left. Don't know what those things are called, but they are interested in you. If you are really want someone that is not interested in you then only do maybe one or two. The first 10 recruits are you main objective. After those first 10 then add whoever else to your recruit list.

THE TRICK IS QUICKCALLS

Week One recruiting. Quick call 60 minutes and then offer a scholarship. The first week you will only be able to do the top 8 or 9 recruits.

Week Two. QuickCall again using 60 minutes on top 10 recruits and you should be able to offer the 8, 9, and 10 recruits scholarships.

Week Three all Top 10 recruits should have offers. All you have to do is quick call 60 minutes week after week and you will see them get more and more interested.

They should start signing by week 7,8, 9 and past.
You do not have to worry about the other ones because they will still be interested in you and if you notice they usually do not have offers yet anyways. Then you do the same with them until you sign them. It works for me so it will work for you if you do it right. I know my directions are a little shaky so if you have questions please reply.

KEY INGREDIENTS

QUICKCALLS are all you need at the beginnning. When you are #1 interest for that recruit then have them visit your school.

DO NOT schedule easy games. The better strength of Schedule the easier the recruits will come. I schedule my 4 non conference games with top 15 teams. That is a must for back to back recruits to come.

When you do have them visit make sure they come during a RIVLARY game.

Hope this helps.

(Also I have been looking for someone that can tell me how to do the cool dives in the endzone. If you know how please let me know)

http://forums.xbox.com/21747861/ShowPost.aspx
Have you tried the technique with lower rated teams, adjusting for the talent levels?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »