Home

Those Of You Who Are Playing As DLs and DE's..

This is a discussion on Those Of You Who Are Playing As DLs and DE's.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Those Of You Who Are Playing As DLs and DE's..

i haven't had the "qb keeps chucking the ball" problem, stewaat. my success though is hinged on my d-line's talent level. i find the ratings do work if you pay attention to who's who. i keep tabs on who is good at power moves & finesse. i check which db's suit best for man or zone, play recognition, everything. i also must note i don't have a base defense. i play according to the teams strengths. i also must emphasize, again, the importance of run/ pass commit. i really wish i knew how to make u guys experience what i have. when i first got this game i was concerned bcuz of all the bad pub. i have really been pleased so far (for the most part). i have seen pressure sacks, over & under thrown passes by the cpu. none of that back-foot stuff (seriously!). i even get consistantly creamed by some teams on punt returns(go fig!). maybe it's my heisman slider set. the only gripe i have so far is the bad angles the cpu takes when i break outside on a run. they are beat before i even take off. anybody got a fix for this?
Old 07-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Those Of You Who Are Playing As DLs and DE's..

I spend the 1st half on the ground. Then in the 2nd half I'll go cheese mode and start dropping back in coverage with the fatboy. Got 2 picks one game with a DT hahaha. I don't play online.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:57 PM   #19
Rookie

MU ATO's Arena

OVR: 2
Thumbs down Re: Those Of You Who Are Playing As DLs and DE's..

Its very annoying!

I always play with a D lineman. This year has been VERY hard to get any pass rush whatsoever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »