Home

Funny Video of Angry Gamer

This is a discussion on Funny Video of Angry Gamer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2008, 09:55 AM   #57
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Funny Video of Angry Gamer

guess he's too ghetto for some of you guys huh? even though hes not even trying, as someone said its just some guy talking normally....anyway i lol'd at all his vids and they are valid points...

still holding some hope that the second patch will fix some of the gameplay issues..dont really care about the roster names since i know 0% who the players are but i understand the grief...
Old 07-31-2008, 10:31 AM   #58
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Funny Video of Angry Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
Here's another good vid by the same guy, this time he talks about the pass defense,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcMMgvbGih4
What battle is he talking about here? There's no battle. EA makes a game and we buy it. We gripe. They add a few features, gameplay stays the same. We buy it again. There's no battle here. They just have a great marketing campaign.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »