Home

Online Dynasty Detecting Recruiting Glitch

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Detecting Recruiting Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Online Dynasty Detecting Recruiting Glitch

Is there any way to know if a prospect has visited a school more than once... I know something is going on in my league. There is no way that the 7th place team in the SEC with a 2-4 record with Arkansas should have signed 6 of the top ten players
Old 08-04-2008, 01:56 PM   #10
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgFan06
Is there any way to know if a prospect has visited a school more than once... I know something is going on in my league. There is no way that the 7th place team in the SEC with a 2-4 record with Arkansas should have signed 6 of the top ten players
I'd recommend just keeping an eye on the recruits interested in Arkansas. If you know for sure that the guy visited at an earlier date, and suddenly he's scheduled for a future visit, you know the guy is cheating. It's pretty impossible to snag top guys with an average team purely with 1 visit and a couple chats.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #11
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarbNull
I am currently the commissioner of a 4 team dynasty and two of us suspect someone of using the recruiting glitch.

The four teams are USC, OSU, Florida, and Georgia.

We are in week 11 and the player controlling OSU has 21 hard commits. 9 five stars, 11 four stars, and a 3 star.

Has anyone ever had this much success with recruiting before? OSU is currently undefeated and #2.

Thanks.
If you know how to recruit well and are a team like OSU, you will be able to get recruiting classes like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #12
Rookie

jballa838's Arena

OVR: 4

But as Penn State getting 5 4stars in week 1?
Old 08-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838
But as Penn State getting 5 4stars in week 1?
If you have a bunch of people who have you as number 1, absolutely. I got 3 4 star commits with ND in week 1. I had about 10 who had me number 1 and 3 of them committed on the spot.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

I guess this is the games version of "Buying Recruits". Instead of getting them a car, or money, you can have them visit your school 12 weeks in a row.

The commish should just put the team on recruiting probation the first year, then kick them out the next. Treat it as the NCAA would treat recruiting violations. Its the same thing.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:13 PM   #15
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvan9
The commish should just put the team on recruiting probation the first year, then kick them out the next. Treat it as the NCAA would treat recruiting violations. Its the same thing.
Screw that; I'm a commish and if someone tries to cheat in my online dynasty they're out ASAP. It's not the same thing at all IMO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 06:15 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 14

There's a guy in my league that uses Virginia and he got 4 5 star players? Is that fishy? UVA is only a 3 star program.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »