Home

Missing campus newspapers in dynasty mode

This is a discussion on Missing campus newspapers in dynasty mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Missing campus newspapers in dynasty mode

I found it very cool to see campus newspapers making it into dynasty mode. Really is a small thing that adds to the realism of the game.

That being said, it is disappointing if your team was one of the ones that didn't make the cut into this year's game. I'm sure since it is a first year feature that a lot of these will be there next year. Cause of that I figured I'd start a thread where you can post a link to your school's campus newspaper and maybe help EA get them all in the game next year.

Hopefully, these links to the websites helps EA see the right logos and gets them in next year. Now that we know people like OMT are here, our feedback can be of help.

First off is my Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles and the campus newspaper: The Student Printz.
http://www.studentprintz.com/

So please if your school's paper was left out post a link here. Hopefully a Mod will sticky this one. Please, no flames about being left out or anything like that. Lets just focus on a way we can help OMT and the NCAA team make 2010 even better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Missing campus newspapers in dynasty mode

i think Adam said they put in all the school who gave permission to use it in the game, the ones that are not in either said no, or gave no answer. i may be wrong though, i think its buried in the Q&A thread somewhere.

i do know that UTEP's and Arkansas State's papers in-game are generic, however I'm not familiar with their campus papers.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

Last edited by Solidice; 08-03-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #3
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

well, if they can't they can't. This thread won't hurt, but if it was simply a need to know what they were, then we can help them out. Not a big deal, just started this thread so we can give them links to those papers if they want to use them.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:02 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
well, if they can't they can't. This thread won't hurt, but if it was simply a need to know what they were, then we can help them out. Not a big deal, just started this thread so we can give them links to those papers if they want to use them.
i understand that.

from what i can tell, UTEP's paper is called "The Prospector" http://www.utepprospector.com/

and Arkansas State's is called "The Herald" http://www.asuherald.com/

but not being from those schools, nor near them, i can't confirm it, but the sites look to be the right ones.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »