Home

I'VE SEEN THEE UNBELIEVEABLE(GREAT PLAYS)

This is a discussion on I'VE SEEN THEE UNBELIEVEABLE(GREAT PLAYS) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 12:58 AM   #1
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
I'VE SEEN THEE UNBELIEVEABLE(GREAT PLAYS)

osu ran a playaction on the goal line and the running back ran up the middle and dived over the pile, i thought he had the ball bit on the playaction and they threw it to the tight end for the td. this game is awesome. any great plays yet from you guys
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 01:15 AM   #2
Rookie

FutureVol's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I'VE SEEN THEE UNBELIEVEABLE(GREAT PLAYS)

Oh yes... my most memorable one was when i was down to USC by 6 with 35 seconds to go using UT(whose D-fense is amazing) moved down the field with a 56 yrd bomb..and threw it to my FB on the last play from the 15yrd. line jumped high over a player and got helicoptered on the goal line by 2 defenders and he fell in ..I had flash backs of Any Given Sunday..*sniff*

props to Tennesses FB
Old 08-04-2008, 01:25 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 29

This was the second game of my UNC Dynasty... 2008-2009 Back to Back National Champs... This Hail Mary was the beginning of a season that had 5 games decided in the final minute!!!

Old 08-04-2008, 01:50 AM   #4
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Well, I started out this game thinking I was going to blow the Wildcats away. They were 4-1, but unranked. One thing I love about NCAA is that the talent difference between teams tends to be well portrayed... sometimes a bit extreme, actually... but there's always gonna be days when a team plays out of it's mind and surprises you.

Went into O.T. in an amazing game in Tucson, won the toss, chose to play D, gave up a field goal.

Took over, 1st and 10, my first offensive play of O.T., and handed off to my Heisman Candidate runningback.

4102 Greatness Points for this run.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:12 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 31

I have had some great low scoring games. Defensive battles. I was Ohio against Southern Miss game went into 3rd overtime tied 10-10 until they kicked a field goal and made.

Really great game. 2 fumbles a piece and only 1 interception thrown.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 02:32 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I was playing someone online and we were neck and neck the whole game. This was my number one greatest game of all time. Probably in any other NCAA or Madden title as well. The score was 28-26 and I was Notre Dame playing Washington, I just scored a Kick Return for a TD to take the lead. There was like 30 seconds on the clock. He drives down the field to kick a 55 yard, supposedly game winning FG. Somehow, there's magically 1 second on the clock and he did what everyone else would've done and kicked a pop up on the kick off. My fullback ended up catching the ball and as soon as he did I tapped L2 to pitch it and he never did, but as soon as he got tackled the ball came out and my tightend picked it up and ran it to the endzone. craziest sht ever. I did upload the clip but there must be a glitch because the camera doesn't follow the TE after he picks up the ball.
&nbsp
&nbsp

&nbsp

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video

Old 08-04-2008, 04:42 AM   #7
All Star

OVR: 33

^^^ Wow.

Unbelievable. 1 Second left. Kick Return for the win.

Thats whats football's all about.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:00 AM   #8
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

ncaa is just a great game period. i really dont see what is wrong with the game.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »