Home

Worst Dynasty Loss Ever!

This is a discussion on Worst Dynasty Loss Ever! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
Rookie

Enderz Game's Arena

OVR: 2
Worst Dynasty Loss Ever!

Am in the 2nd season of my Georgia Tech dynasty. Went 8-5 the first season and won the Champs Sports Bowl. Let the CPU do my recruiting and had a terrible class, but finally got the triple option going and ended up going undefeated (no restarts).

Am ranked #1 and playing FSU in the ACC Championship game (in Tampa - nice touch) and let them come back and tie things up with a 2 point conversion with no time left on the clock. They get a FG so if I get a TD I win. I break a QB keeper into the end zone from the 15 yard line for the win...BUT it gets called back for a 10-yard holding penalty! Next play I fumble the option pitch and the defender picks it up and runs it all the way back just to rub it in.

Ended up just having to take my frustrations out on Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl.

What's your toughest loss?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Worst Dynasty Loss Ever!

Its games like that are why I like the game. I was playing a regular season game against #1 Oklahoma (Me #9 Texas A&M on AA leval), and I was beating OU with around 1:30 minutes left in the game. 3 plays later I am down 2 to OU with 50 sec left. I run a post pattern play to my WR and managed to get past the 50. Run a hurry up and audible and run a slant to the middle to get a little closer for FG range. I complete that to the 30 yrd line, and I call a time out. Im on the right hash mark, and decide to run my BIG BOY up the middle to the left to get my FG kicker in the middle of the field and to run the last 12 seconds down to kick a FG. I hand the ball off and get back to the middle of the field for about a 4 yd gain and the OLB comes from behind me does the little underneath poke at the ball and knocks it loose. OU recovers, and the game is over, I lose by 2. That was a fun game.

I think at the time it was my #1 rated game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »