Home

An idea for future NCAA OL dynasty/potential patch.

This is a discussion on An idea for future NCAA OL dynasty/potential patch. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
An idea for future NCAA OL dynasty/potential patch.

I'm not sure if this is plausible or not, but one thing my main online dynasty is suffering from is different people having different schedules (real life schedules, not dynasty schedules). So what generally tends to happen is the commissioner will advance the week. Since he's already online, he usually plays his game and recruits, then logs off and goes about the rest of his day. Other players will then log on, play, and recruit, and set for ready to advance. But there will always be a guy or two who won't be able to play until later at night, after the commish has already signed on and checked to see if we were ready to advance. We aren't, so he leaves. Then the other players sign on and play. After they play we are all set for ready for advance, but the commish won't be able to advance the week until the next evening, and the cycle will start all over again with different people not being able to play at the right time. Right now it's only a minor inconvenience, but I feel that we could be getting through a lot more games a lot faster if the dynasty automatically advanced once the last person has set their settings to ready to advance. Just a thought, and didn't know if it was possible to do or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »