Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
49ers
 
adembroski's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 5,587
Blog Entries: 20
Irish PS3

Will someone in Ireland be able to download the patches?
__________________
There are two types of people on OS: Those who disagree with me, and those who agree.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

“The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.”
-Mark Twain.
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
49ers
 
adembroski's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 5,587
Blog Entries: 20
Re: Irish PS3

Anybody?
__________________
There are two types of people on OS: Those who disagree with me, and those who agree.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

“The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.”
-Mark Twain.
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
MVP
 
babyfat9's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Dec 2007
Re: Irish PS3

PS3 u should be able to since it's region free disc.
__________________
The University of Miami
"Hit or be Hit"

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
babyfat9 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #4
49ers
 
adembroski's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 5,587
Blog Entries: 20
Re: Irish PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
PS3 u should be able to since it's region free disc.
I knew that, just wondering if maybe Ireland uses a series of tubes that EA doesn't send the patch down.
__________________
There are two types of people on OS: Those who disagree with me, and those who agree.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

“The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.”
-Mark Twain.
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #5
MVP
 
babyfat9's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Dec 2007
Re: Irish PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I knew that, just wondering if maybe Ireland uses a series of tubes that EA doesn't send the patch down.
Not quite sure but I higly doubt it.
__________________
The University of Miami
"Hit or be Hit"

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
babyfat9 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2008, 04:01 AM   #6
49ers
 
adembroski's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 5,587
Blog Entries: 20
Re: Irish PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Not quite sure but I higly doubt it.
Just too elaborate, I know the Madden demo is not available in Ireland, so that's one thing that makes me wonder... especially considering NCAA isn't even available there.
__________________
There are two types of people on OS: Those who disagree with me, and those who agree.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

“The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.”
-Mark Twain.
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:12 AM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Re: Irish PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Just too elaborate, I know the Madden demo is not available in Ireland, so that's one thing that makes me wonder... especially considering NCAA isn't even available there.
The patch will be available. I am importing a lot of US sports games to Austria (since MLB The Show etc. aren't sold here; nice side effect, thanks to the weak dollar, it's cheaper these days to import games from the USA than buying them at my local store), and uodates work as normal.

Demos are different, because the PlaystationStore differs from region to region. You could create a PlaystationStore account with a US zip code - that will give access to the US store and all the US demos there.
__________________
"Ich werd mir jetzt einen Freund suchen, aber nicht so einen lasziven Publizistikstudenten, so an Owizahra, der den ganzen Tag nix tut, Fuίball schaut und Bier sauft."
Heshi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #8
49ers
 
adembroski's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 5,587
Blog Entries: 20
Re: Irish PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshi
The patch will be available. I am importing a lot of US sports games to Austria (since MLB The Show etc. aren't sold here; nice side effect, thanks to the weak dollar, it's cheaper these days to import games from the USA than buying them at my local store), and uodates work as normal.

Demos are different, because the PlaystationStore differs from region to region. You could create a PlaystationStore account with a US zip code - that will give access to the US store and all the US demos there.
Ok, cool, thanks much.
__________________
There are two types of people on OS: Those who disagree with me, and those who agree.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

“The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.”
-Mark Twain.
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Top -