Home

Can u tell me how this is allowed to happen please?

This is a discussion on Can u tell me how this is allowed to happen please? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Can u tell me how this is allowed to happen please?

Im beatin this persons *** Im FSU hes Missouri, he is def what u guys would call a cheeser(ran maybe 5 times all game kept trying to strafe catch with maclin and some other guy) which is fine I can handle it Im up like 53-30sumthin and Im kneeling the ball with 2 seconds left in the game, he pauses it and my game freezes(due to something he did, his thing said he was offline), he sends me a text talking about "cry-now kid" ooooooookkkkk. Anyway he was garbage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Can u tell me how this is allowed to happen please?

I wouldn't call passing the whole game cheesing (ever watched a texas tech or hawaii game?) but that does suck that he messed up the game.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokieirish
I wouldn't call passing the whole game cheesing (ever watched a texas tech or hawaii game?) but that does suck that he messed up the game.
I wouldnt either...thats y i said u guys might. It was how he was passing tho...not the point tho it doesnt matter he was garbage either way but yea it does suck Im wondering how he did this?
Old 08-05-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I haven't got a clue, but if someone does know, I'd prefer they not post it so that more poor sports don't start doing it as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »