Home

Does the game wrongly tag recruits?

This is a discussion on Does the game wrongly tag recruits? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 08:57 AM   #9
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Does the game wrongly tag recruits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Noir
In my first season at Syracuse I recruited the be hb in the nation and he was labeled a speed back. The funny thing is dude was 6'0 220 lbs. He had A- speed, but is trucking was 85! How can the guy be a speed back. I recrutied a qb in the second year that was labeled as balanced, but he had B elusive, B+ speed, B+ agility, and A+ acceleration. Does the game sometimes mislabel recruits or am I wrong?
I've noticed this too when editing players. His strength is probably not too high since that factors in heavily as to what type of player they are. His strength has to be higher to get him to balanced or power, but his agility and acceleration might have to drop a bit too. Unlike what the other guy said, 85 trucking is pretty darn high for a FR. Sounds like you got a good player though and I'm sure you'll see this a lot more.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:07 AM   #10
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Does the game wrongly tag recruits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
In my Illinois Online Dynasty, I have about 30 players on my board... but when I go to US Map to view them, about 10-15 of them show up with different positions. Example: This 2* Punter from Iowa is named Josh Davidson, but on the US Map, when I view Iowa, it has CB Josh Davidson listed.
YES! It was in last year too! They really need to work on the US Map......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »