Home

So what team do you have to be....

This is a discussion on So what team do you have to be.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #9
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: So what team do you have to be....

I was Nevada for 3 years and had back to back 11-1 seasons and no one transfered. You might want to check your coach and make sure there are no promises made to those players. I dont know if the cpu makes promises to players during off season recruiting. That is something you might want to look into, if you are letting the cpu do any recruiting they might be making promises that you do not know about.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:08 AM   #10
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
I was Nevada for 3 years and had back to back 11-1 seasons and no one transfered. You might want to check your coach and make sure there are no promises made to those players. I dont know if the cpu makes promises to players during off season recruiting. That is something you might want to look into, if you are letting the cpu do any recruiting they might be making promises that you do not know about.
The only promises I ever make are winning record against rivals and no redshirt first season. Nevada and SDSU are my rivals so I'm not too worried about that. And obviously they didn't redshirt. I'm not sure about my coach prestige. I'll have to check it when I get home tonight. UNLV is now a 5 star prestige school and we've been on tv quite a bit. Including a few nationally televised games (@ Oregon, BYU and TCU).
Old 08-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #11
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

So my coach had 4 star prestige (yet it doesnt change coach experience/prestige in recruiting...still fair on both counts). I wonder if it has to do with the fact I play on 5 minute quarters. I guess it doesnt matter now though. I went to Colorado (who really went down the drain...3-9 last year and only 2 star prestige).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »