Home

Toughest Places to Play

This is a discussion on Toughest Places to Play within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7
Toughest Places to Play

will the list change each season or will it always remain the same?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 08:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Toughest Places to Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
will the list change each season or will it always remain the same?
If you are playing a dynasty the list will in fact change depending on home winning streaks and prestige, etc.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

They change, I got Rutgers into the Top 25.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
They change, I got Rutgers into the Top 25.
How long did it take u? please give details.....i've tried many times with different teams and can never crack it.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

It only took me one season with Texas Tech in which with Jones stadium I only roughly get 55,000 fans compared to everybody elses stadium which holds around 90,000. I am now number 18. I think it really helped with me winning every game at home during my first season. So it definetely helps with winning some games at home.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #6
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

ok thats i like to hear! so when i start up another 58 game home winning streak with miami, the stadium should be near the top hopefully
Old 08-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #7
Banned

haze56's Arena

OVR: 4

I think people interpret toughest places...Just because you are good at home doesn't mean your stadium is one of the toughest to play in. Teams don't get intimitaded by going into the Big House even though it's a huge stadiums...App State showed how it's not impossible...So did Oregon and tOSU...I interpret toughest places as being some of the liudest like LSU's or Clemson's.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:41 AM   #8
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by haze56
I think people interpret toughest places...Just because you are good at home doesn't mean your stadium is one of the toughest to play in. Teams don't get intimitaded by going into the Big House even though it's a huge stadiums...App State showed how it's not impossible...So did Oregon and tOSU...I interpret toughest places as being some of the liudest like LSU's or Clemson's.
i agree with you in a sense that its not all about the capacity of the stadium. Take Lane stadium for example. Its one of the loudest stadiums in the country and it has torrmented Miami the last couple of years but im pretty sure it seats less than 70,000. So the atmosphere is taken into account. The glory days in the Orange Bowl felt like it was haunted and when opposing teams set foot they knew they were in trouble. Miami thrived off of that for years. the 58 game win streak helped prove that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »