Home

Cannot load ncaa09 anymore!

This is a discussion on Cannot load ncaa09 anymore! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #17
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Cannot load ncaa09 anymore!

Look at the disc under a bright light. Look for hairline cracks in the center ring portion and in the data portion as you very gently bend the disc. My disc cracked last year like that and it stopped working.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:12 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

omt the store where i bought the game has a no open software returns policy..
Old 08-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #19
Rookie

Im convinced its either my harddrive, or the mandatory update. 99 percent sure its the update b/ c this happened this morning and magically thats when my xbox started freezing and it seems it has spread to other games, but when the harddrive isnt connected or i dont update the games work. guess im screwed since its not a hardware issue and i dont think theres a way around microsofts update.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #20
Rookie

so i think it was actually my xbox vga cable that had come unplugged and caused the freeze. At least thats how it seems considering after plugging it back in all the way it started right up. im on some heavy narcotics after dental surgery so i apologize for the mistake guys. Ill keep you posted.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:40 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Similar issues with me. i can play any other game no problem.
This game will not allow me to play more than one game without having to delete the downloaded Rosters (EARosters com). Anyone know of others that I can download and try?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #22
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkhaos
so i think it was actually my xbox vga cable that had come unplugged and caused the freeze. At least thats how it seems considering after plugging it back in all the way it started right up. im on some heavy narcotics after dental surgery so i apologize for the mistake guys. Ill keep you posted.
That's interesting. About a year ago my Xbox got the RROD. I was very upset... then I noticed the video cable wasn't plugged in all the way. I plugged it in and everything worked fine.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:59 PM   #23
Rookie

ecantona99's Arena

OVR: 3

I got the "dirty disc error" message all of a sudden one day. Since the 30 days had not passed, I just took it back to gamestop and exchanged it for another without any problem.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #24
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

when i downloaded the ncaa patch the other day i got the red rings when it rebooted. i unpluged the power cable for 2 min and then started again and it worked fine. have had about 10 freeze's since then and its always in the recruiting menu. never had a freeze before patch and i also got a rrod since then and did the same thing and it worked fine after. might be my box but had no probs before patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »