Home

Any1 using Da U...

This is a discussion on Any1 using Da U... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2008, 11:13 AM   #17
Rookie

UCAFranchize's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Any1 using Da U...

I am using Da U too. I have Marve as QB and I did well with him my first year. 34 TD's and 13 Int's. I went 12-2 and won the ACC title by beating Clemson and won the Orange Bowl. Craig Cooper was my Heisman Trophy winner.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #18
Rookie

Mr. Rad's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by likebuttababy11
I use Marve at QB.Who are you guys using at MLB,the freshman Arthur Brown is a beast for me in an online dynasty,He has 6 ints and 3tds for me already,I can't wait to see his stat increase in the offseason.
AB is a beast in this game. I have started him his whole Freshman year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mallow
First season I went 11-3 w/ACC title.

Van **** is a stud at CB. He won the Thorpe in year 1 as a sophomore. Several pick 6s.

This is the first year of NCAA that I actually started dynasty as Miami instead of trying to work my way up. Their ratings are such that it's a challenge from the get go especially if you schedule hard.
Agree on all these points, even the record. I lost to Florida, aTm, and got smoked by Wake for some reason. Won out, won the ACC, crushed WVU in the Orange Bowl. I didn't expect this much success in season one.

DVD is a monster.

I went with Marve. Jacory got a lot of reps though. Has anyone tried redshirting Jacory his Sophomore year? I'm going to do that, but I really don't want him to transfer. I need to get a year of separation between JH and Marve.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:08 PM   #19
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

my first dynasty with miami before the patch i RS him in FR year and he didnt transfer but i made sure he would get at least 10 snaps a game after that
Old 08-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rad
AB is a beast in this game. I have started him his whole Freshman year.

Agree on all these points, even the record. I lost to Florida, aTm, and got smoked by Wake for some reason. Won out, won the ACC, crushed WVU in the Orange Bowl. I didn't expect this much success in season one.

DVD is a monster.

I went with Marve. Jacory got a lot of reps though. Has anyone tried redshirting Jacory his Sophomore year? I'm going to do that, but I really don't want him to transfer. I need to get a year of separation between JH and Marve.
Wow, another Canes & Orioles fan! Go Canes. Go O's.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 16

I have been using brown as my backup MLB this season cuz i have followed cook for awhile and really like him. Brown does an amazing job on special teams tho and i cant wait for him to start next yr.

Im also starting james over cooper altho copper has a higher yrds per carry since i pritty much run a 2 back set neways. I love the miami backfield it doesnt get the hype of usc but they are damn good and miami backs that go pro actually live to expectations and even exceed them aka frank gore.

Which pritty much leads me to my next question. Im having trouble on what to do with kylan robinson the dude could make a solid back but hes like 6th on the depth chart where he could make a damn good LB and get every day playing time.

2K sports...the only place where such things as errors can be "over looked" while making a baseball game.

Last edited by trick02; 08-07-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 05:41 PM   #22
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02
I have been using brown as my backup MLB this season cuz i have followed cook for awhile and really like him. Brown does an amazing job on special teams tho and i cant wait for him to start next yr.

Im also starting james over cooper altho copper has a higher yrds per carry since i pritty much run a 2 back set neways. I love the miami backfield it doesnt get the hype of usc but they are damn good and miami backs that go pro actually live to expectations and even exceed them aka frank gore.

Which pritty much leads me to my next question. Im having trouble on what to do with kylan robinson the dude could make a solid back but hes like 6th on the depth chart where he could make a damn good LB and get every day playing time.
well cant say i agree with making him a linebacker when you have arthur brown and sean spence waiting in line behind mccarthy and cook. Miami is pretty deep at linebacker, so i think leaving him at running back would be smart or possibly converting him to a fullback
Old 08-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 16

I like that idea seeing that Hill is a SR next yr. I always have trouble recruiting good FBs too usually convert a 3* HB or sumtin

2K sports...the only place where such things as errors can be "over looked" while making a baseball game.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:49 PM   #24
Rookie

Mr. Rad's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
well cant say i agree with making him a linebacker when you have arthur brown and sean spence waiting in line behind mccarthy and cook. Miami is pretty deep at linebacker, so i think leaving him at running back would be smart or possibly converting him to a fullback
I used him as a backup fullback without changing his position. I completely forgot to change his position in the off-season, though. Ugh. Would have helped my depth at HB, since I'm freaking loaded. I picked up two studs in the first recruiting season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mallow
Wow, another Canes & Orioles fan! Go Canes. Go O's.
O's are second favorite now since we finally got a home team here in the DC area.

Has anyone tried to redshirt Jacory in year two? I think I'm going to try... I want Jacory to be the guy once Marve graduates, but I'm afraid I'm going to get burned.

What about Safety depth? I controlled Reddick all first season. How have your young safeties stepped up? I'm not looking forward to having to choose between Buchanon and Telemaque.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »