Home

I have totally just stopped playing NCAA 09. You wanna know why?

This is a discussion on I have totally just stopped playing NCAA 09. You wanna know why? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #17
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: I have totally just stopped playing NCAA 09. You wanna know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor David
It's because of scams like this that we have to pay an arm and a leg on our systems. Do what is right. Send it in. Then wait. You will have a clear mind.
Hahahahahahahaha, do explain?

What he said is not going to effect the cost of the system for other people. You don't really believe that right?
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 08-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13

This is the only reason I bought a PS3. Couldn't be happier now.

The 360 was a fine system for me, but the freezes and rings of death were a complete dealbreaker. I was tired of sitting on pins and needles babying my system and waiting for it to crap out.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:33 PM   #19
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

Heat up the serial number sticker and a hot knife and swap the serial number stickers. Your all set once you do that. Target doesn't care if this happens. We all know those systems are going back to Microsoft and Target gets reimbursed.

EDIT- I'm sure they care, but its not really effecting them.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
Old 08-07-2008, 06:36 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
go buy a new, hdmi 360 @ target/kmart

take ONLY the xbox out and the hdd

swap 360's and hdds

place neatly back into xbox box

return @ target with receipt showing you paid with CASH

they wont check seriels cause its BRAND NEW with a receipt from 2-3 hours ago

receive cash back and go home to enjoy your new hdmi 360!!!

never pay credit, always cash!!!
They will check the serial...for the simple fact that you brought it back a few hours later. I would know this as I work in that field. I catch people all the time.

Good luck getting away with fraud. YOU WILL GO TO JAIL if caught. Trust me, I have many reports that in my office from sending con artists.

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU ILLEST
They will check the serial...for the simple fact that you brought it back a few hours later. I would know this as I work in that field. I catch people all the time.

Good luck getting away with fraud. YOU WILL GO TO JAIL if caught. Trust me, I have many reports that in my office from sending con artists.
I doubt many people are going to jail over this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #22
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

This thread should be locked any time now.

This is My Music:
Old 08-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
Heat up the serial number sticker and a hot knife and swap the serial number stickers. Your all set once you do that. Target doesn't care if this happens. We all know those systems are going back to Microsoft and Target gets reimbursed.

EDIT- I'm sure they care, but its not really effecting them.
It affects the bottom line. They get what they paid MS back, but they lose profits because they cant sell it. No profits, no business.

How would you feel if you had a store that always got your money back for (fraudulent) returned merchandise, but never made profit because you couldn't sell it.

One of two things would happen...
1. You would never make money and close the store (Wouldn't happen to Target though)
2. You would stop selling the merchandise due to the overwhelming amount of returns due to everyone committing fraud.

What the hell happened to OS? There has been a recent increase of people supporting fraud here. You guys are sad.

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoSparty
I doubt many people are going to jail over this.
I never said "many". I said you will go if you are caught. If I catch you in my store, you're going, lol. I don't even like loss prevention, I'm more of a law enforcement type of guy. So I look foward to brace souls who think they will get one over on me and fight to get out of the store. I look at it as training before I get into LE.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »