Home

NO STATS DURING GAME?!...

This is a discussion on NO STATS DURING GAME?!... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
NO STATS DURING GAME?!...

Is it me or are there still no stats overlay during games. i don't mean previous play info ex. Jones rushed for 3 yrds. i mean team comparisions, individual stats up to a certain point of a game, ect...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NO STATS DURING GAME?!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
Is it me or are there still no stats overlay during games. i don't mean previous play info ex. Jones rushed for 3 yrds. i mean team comparisions, individual stats up to a certain point of a game, ect...
I have seen a few season stat overlays on the bottom right occasionally, but def not as much as I would expect. Really though that is the least of our worries as a community right now I would think.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17

my bad fellas, there are in ingame stats. i'm so use to seeing them on big flashy banner ala Madden 09 i failed to realize they're displayed on the lil black banner tucked in the lower right hand corner over the play clock. never one to admit i was wrong, lol. starting to get a feel for the game though with these sliders i'm using...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 08-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #4
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

The stats in the corner are good, but they don't do any of the comparison stats that used to be in football games. Like showing the 2 RBs side by side and listing carries, yards, avgs, TDs, etc.

I'd guess these things got thrown to the side because their testers (the same people that moaned about how long it took the cpu to snap the ball) go into hyperactive mode when playing and jam on the a button to skip any and all cut scenes where those stat overlays were shown.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »