Does anyone think that they keep asking us every year what features we want to be included in the upcoming season only so that they know what features to exclude? Think about it, if they put everything into one year's edition that everyone wanted, what could they market the following year? what incentive would we have to buy the game every year?
They put new features in and then take them out so that a few years later they can put them back in and market it like it is a great new thing! campus legend, 1-aa schools, mascot games (which are pointless, but anyway), create a school, editable uniforms - next year the big "new" feature will be ai sliders that work.
Stop screwing with the gameplay and wide-open play or whatever. Put it what we really want and is not the complicated of an over haul:
- 1-aa schools
- conference realignment (if i want to set up my dynasty with clemson, miami, fsu and ga tech in the sec instead of UK, vandy, msu and ark why cant I?)
- ai sliders that work
- create uniforms
- create a school
- stadium expansions
- ability to create / dissolve rivalries
- create a school - endzone art in bowl and neutral site games
- ability to have games at neutral sites
- update the commentary!! - has it changed since 2000?
I know there are threads out there asking for outlandish features, but these I think are simple and would add so much to the game.
But what do you think? Does EA purposely ask what we want so that they know what not to put in so we continue to salivate every summer?