Home

PS2 Version

This is a discussion on PS2 Version within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2008, 01:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS2 Version

Anyone play it? I'm debating giving up on the next gen version and going back to PS2 for my offline dynasty, just so I can get my fix. Are there any issues or is it overall a great game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: PS2 Version

Dude its f*cking amazing. It really shows what EA should be able to do on next gen, its sad that they can make a perfect last gen game but whatever. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #3
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

As I've stated several times in several different threads, if you're not a graphics-whore (not meant as an insult) and care more about gameplay, features, and presentation value, then ps2 is the ONLY option.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
Rookie

GatorBait's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
As I've stated several times in several different threads, if you're not a graphics-whore (not meant as an insult) and care more about gameplay, features, and presentation value, then ps2 is the ONLY option.
Got to agree with this. I actually returned my PS3 copy and picked the PS2 copy. I am VERY happy with my decision. The gameplay on it is so tight. I've played 16 games online, and I can't remember a single game where I was frustrated because of cheesy play. They have really tightened it up so that you can't take advantage of the AI as much as past years.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 9

PS2 version here also and loving it. The only gripe I have is there occasionally seems to be some slow down during game play. Most noticeably when you try to link moves together while running the ball...other than that, the game is nails.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 7

Is the PS2 version of '09 worth picking up over say a cheap used copy of 07 or 08 for PS2? I'm looking to get a previous Gen copy, but also need to save a little dough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »