Home

um.... i think its fixed now

This is a discussion on um.... i think its fixed now within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
um.... i think its fixed now

i played a game last night. i know the complaint was that the cpu pass protection was to damn good and sacks were never frequent therefore the cpu would dink passes all over the field throwing in the high 70% or 80% range. And that the all american level was too easy. User defense was pretty much useless.
I just played a game last night. UCLA(me) vs Texas ranked 10 in the nation. 6 min on all american.

Heres some number for you that made me say !!!.

McCoy threw 4td's and 1 int. Sacked 5 times. His completion percentadge was lower then mine. His was 56%, my QB cowan threw 62% for 1td and 1int. I have to say, running the ball was no longer like pulling teeth. I was able to run the ball affectvley 20 carries for 90 yds and pass ok and still manage to get my *** kicked being sacked my self 5 times. The score was 28(texas) to 16(me).

I heared there was a patch 1 that came out a week ago but i thought it only fixed the edit player bug. i haven't been playing much. i logged on last night and my system loaded an update, restarted then loaded another update. I didn't think much of it because i heared the patch 2 wasn't coming out till later august and heared patch 2 was supposed to fix the cpu ai. After playing this game i couldn't help but log on and ask if this is just a lucky game is patch 2 out right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 12:33 PM   #2
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: um.... i think its fixed now

So the roster patch fixed the game?
Old 08-10-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12

i sacked texas qb 5 times, he threw for 56%. and this was on all american playing ucla defense. i have never came close to these numbers. the pocket protection collapsed. this never happened in all the game i have played.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #4
Rookie

Travis286's Arena

OVR: 2

The first was probably the xbox live system update that came out last week.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #5
Banned

haze56's Arena

OVR: 4

People are complaining about Heisman not AA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Tell me something: WHO got the sacks? Were they all on screen plays?

DE are useless in pass rush. 80% of sacks come on screen plays by a DT. 15% come when you send 2 or 3 LBs and just spam the QB. the other 5% are when the QB tries to run and runs smack into a defender.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:45 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb1514
i sacked texas qb 5 times, he threw for 56%. and this was on all american playing ucla defense. i have never came close to these numbers. the pocket protection collapsed. this never happened in all the game i have played.
it was a fluke.....it isnt fixed
Old 08-10-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

placebo. The game is NOT fixed. Even now there are games where you do get sacks but, for the most part the pass rush, pursuit angles, and joke of a kicking game problems are still there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »