Home

Late to the game 360 vs Ps3

This is a discussion on Late to the game 360 vs Ps3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2008, 09:49 AM   #1
R**k**

whosgotcha's Arena

OVR: 18
Late to the game 360 vs Ps3

After buying the PS3 version and renting the Xbox 360 version I have decided to go with the 360. The 360 game looks better and plays smoother to me. The PS3 version appears to be too bright and the colors appear faded. The visuals appear sharper on the PS3 than on the 360 but for some reason this contributes to the game looking less real. The weather effects are hands down better on the 360. Falling snow on the PS3 appears as straight lines that look very computerish as does the rain also. Snow and rain appear more life like on the 360, especially snow. The stadiums and crowds look fuller on the 360 probably due to less sharpness.

The 360 animations are smoother and the variations are much more noticeable on the 360. I find control of the player as well as switching to another player to be better on the 360. The menus are more responsive on the PS3. Replays and snapshots appear to occur more on the 360 and have a cleaner look. The main issue I had though was the faded colors and brightness. This really distracted from the immersion. Funny thing, the game feels easier on the 360 so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »