Home

PLAYING ONLINE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM

This is a discussion on PLAYING ONLINE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PLAYING ONLINE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM

Every time I play a game online my players seem to be much slower than the other team. Is this just me or is anyone else having this problem. For example if i switch into another player going after the ball carrier my guy slows down BIGTIME. Any help would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: PLAYING ONLINE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rando1313
Every time I play a game online my players seem to be much slower than the other team. Is this just me or is anyone else having this problem. For example if i switch into another player going after the ball carrier my guy slows down BIGTIME. Any help would be great.

I get it too. It sucks... sometimes i think they have their rosters edited or some crap. LOL

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Old 08-09-2008, 11:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah I know the feeling especially on interceptions If my guy doesn't make the tackle soon as the screen turns its no point in me even trying its always took back
Old 08-10-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

I only played online once, but I won 66-0 and I didn't experience this problem you speak of. In fact, I bet the guy I played probably went and started a similar thread on his board. Like, "Dudes, all my players suck when I play against someone who knows how to play ... it's so weird"
Old 08-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
I only played online once, but I won 66-0 and I didn't experience this problem you speak of. In fact, I bet the guy I played probably went and started a similar thread on his board. Like, "Dudes, all my players suck when I play against someone who knows how to play ... it's so weird"
You must not have played me then because you wouldnt be talking trash. They do move slow but I didnt say I lost. If you would like to show me what you have im more than willing. I'll be online 8-14 around 10am till ? look for rando1313 if you play the whole game without quitting and no cheesing i'm your man.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »