Home

OMT - Can We Bring This Back for 2010?

This is a discussion on OMT - Can We Bring This Back for 2010? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #9
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: OMT - Can We Bring This Back for 2010?

Yeah I hear you, but that has been brought up in a ton of other threads. I want to keep this on ideas that haven't been hashed over and are relatively minor.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:05 PM   #10
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4

A cool way to show this that I saw from a real life display for Marshall is to have part of your shrine dedicated to drafted players. You'd have an NFL helmet for each player and a little plaque or something underneath with the round information and years played.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:32 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I would like to see the player spotlighted at the start of the game warming up again that used to be pretty cool much better then what they do now with the scan of the field
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 10:03 PM   #12
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfc415
I would like to see the player spotlighted at the start of the game warming up again that used to be pretty cool much better then what they do now with the scan of the field
And also the spotlighted player should be somebody that has the most impact on the team, not just the highest rated player. Every year I'm almost always leading the Heisman race but they hardly ever spotlight that guy. It's usually the highest rated Defensive player.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
Remember back in the day, when it would tell you what round your players got drafted in after you advanced to recruiting? I think it was in like 03 or something. OMT, is that something we could bring back? You spend so much time recruiting, developing and playing with these kids, and unless you play Madden, you just throw them away like disposable razors. I would like to know how high of a draft choice they became, and I think for online dynasties, it could be for bragging rights to see who had the most players drafted. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate or tied into Madden at all, just some formula that spits out where they hypothetically got drafted.
This would be cool, but only if you choose not to export your draft class to Madden because unless the Madden draft happens the same way, it would be pointless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »