Home

Dynasty rosters?

This is a discussion on Dynasty rosters? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 01:33 PM   #9
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Dynasty rosters?

If EA would open up the game and have sliders, that work, for everything, game play, coaching strategy/tendency, recruiting, subs, AI, uniforms, ect, it would fix so many problems with the game. Since the next generation gaming hit, it feels like all customization is being taken out of the games.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:09 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
This is a flaw in the game... it's not something that should be excused, it is something that should be fixed.
Just saying, I bought the game after reading all the flaws...

If you thought this or anything would really be fixed or taken care of in development you are naive.

At this point I think it is safe to say that EA needs to do public Beta Testing. I know they have said it is impossible, but after seeing COD4 Betas and Halo 3 Betas, I beg to differ.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #11
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Just saying, I bought the game after reading all the flaws...

If you thought this or anything would really be fixed or taken care of in development you are naive.

At this point I think it is safe to say that EA needs to do public Beta Testing. I know they have said it is impossible, but after seeing COD4 Betas and Halo 3 Betas, I beg to differ.
I'm saying that dynasty needs to be adjusted and improved for next year. That is the point I've been trying to make.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 04:27 PM   #12
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

That's interesting, but it's something that could've easily been fixed. If nothing else, the last-gen NCAA games would set minimum reqs for each position, and then assign walk-ons if they didn't recruit enough. Doesn't that happen now?

In the older games, you couldn't have a team with just like one MLB or something because they'd assign created players (albeit, crappy ones) to fill in the gaps.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #13
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

They do have a min req and it does add walkons but when the CPU isn't recruiting quality players the teams fall quickly. I think the min for the OL is 7 or 8 players and 5 of them are rated 50 or so and they have 12 WR on the roster it is very stupid.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:15 PM   #14
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
I know this sounds dumb... But just try to ignore it. There are 119 teams...

I am sure it is a big problem with the game but I really enjoy NCAA even pre-patch #2.

I also think it gives you a chance to take a big name school from 1*... even if it sucks...lol

(I am usually a pessimist, just so you know)....
Dont get me wrong I love the game, but its making schools like OSU, UF, PSU, USC,Texas, OU and other big name schools mediocre. Im going to estimate that in the next 5-7 years of my dynasty that almost none of the top 25 2009 schools will even be ranked in the preseason polls.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »